LARGE DETACHED BUNGALOW ON PRIME CORNER PLOT
NEWLY REFURBISHED THROUGHOUT WITH POTENTIAL FOR EXPANSION
Churches Estate Agents are pleased to present No. 1 Grove Lawn to the market. Situated in a very desirable quiet cul-de-sac nestled amongst some of Blackrock’s most prestigious roads, No.1 Grove Avenue has possibly the best position on the road, encompassed by gardens on three sides (totalling 0.2 acres) and two road access points.
1 Grove Lawn has been newly refurbished throughout to provide high quality modern living over the 1650 sq ft ground floor level of the house. The detached bungalow includes four large bedrooms, two bathrooms, kitchen-diner and large living room with dining room area, garage and large wrap-around garden.
The property has just been entirely renovated to include:
– Repainted and decorated throughout.
– New quality timber-laminate flooring.
– New bespoke fitted kitchen and appliances.
– Brand new bathroom suites & tiling (1 family bath, 1 shower / WC room)
– Rewired throughout to include new power sockets and switches.
– Modern thermostatic heating system.
The house is presented in perfect move-in condition, ready to be furnished and occupied. Would suit a family or downsizers looking for single-storey living in a prime location, close to excellent local schools and amenities, and easy commute into Dublin city centre.
The site itself is a major attraction, being a major corner plot extending to 0.2 acres with plenty of potential. The beautifully manicured gardens wrap around the property on three sides, insulating you from the already-quiet road and also providing a completely private rear garden that is not overlooked. There are three access points to the road; a short driveway to the garage; an attractive pedestrian entrance to the front door; and at the very rear of the garden an additional road access point enters a second freestanding garage.
With such an extensive but private plot, the house provides wonderful potential for further extension or development. Additionally the property features a full-height attic running the entire length and breadth of the house (approx. 15m x 8.6m). This currently unused space could be used to double the property’s accommodation with a smart attic conversion. Subject to Planning Permission (STPP). There are excellent examples of other properties on Grove Lawn that have updated these houses into fabulous modern family homes. No.1 Grove Lawn has wonderful potential as a fantastic home, either ‘as-is’ or with further development.
– Large open plan living-dining room with full-width windows.
– Side garage, suitable for conversion into accommodation (STPP).
– Four large bedrooms, two with fitted-wardrobes and all with views over gardens.
– Two bathrooms (1 family bathroom, 1 shower room / WC).
– Very spacious attic extending the full-length of the house – ripe for conversion (STPP).
– Mature and manicured gardens on three sides totalling 0.2 acres.
– Second garage at bottom of the garden separate with road access (conversion potential).
– Fully refurbished to move-in standard.
– Living – Dining Room (8.6m x 5.8m)
– Kitchen (3.8m x 3.4m)
– Garage (5m x 3.7m)
– Bedroom 1 (5m x 2.8m)
– Bedroom 2 (4m x 2.9m)
– Bedroom 3 (3.4m x 3.4m)
– Bedroom 4 (3.2m x 2.7m)
– Bathroom (2.1m x 2.5m)
– WC / Shower (2.9m x 1.3m)
– Attic (approx. 15m x 8.6m)