Churches Estate Agents are delighted to present this wonderful & extended 3 x bedroom home to the market.
Red brick fronted & within 3 mins walk to LUAS No 240 Cherries Road is an ideal starter home or equally suited to those who are trading down & looking to have a wealth of amenities on their doorstep.
Open driveway with lawn at front will fit up to 2 medium sized cars; from here you are lead to front entrance hallway with guest W.C. & floor tiling that continues into rear kitchen extension. Featured stove with carpet flooring is enjoyed in bright sitting room. No 240 truly excels with large open plan kitchen/diner with island unit, 6 gas ring range, fitted units with ample storage & access to rear garden. Off this superior family area is spacious utility room that will take care of those noisy appliances & provide a generous home for your (larder press) shopping.
Upstairs on landing is hot press & natural light tunnel you are then graced with 3 x well sized bedrooms (2 x doubles & 1 x single); master bedroom is located to front & for current owners houses a ‘King Size’ bed very comfortably. Main bathroom with wall tiling & 3 x piece suite is also on this level.
Rear garden is in lawn with small patio area off kitchen extension, this outdoor haven is private with early morning & late evening sun. Located on quiet cul de sac road, this fine home is within walking distance of local Balally Shopping Centre & church. Linkage onto M50 is direct & at an ease. Further amenities include UCD, Three Rock Mountain, Marley Park, Dun Laoghaire, Villages of Enniskerry, Stepaside & Stillorgan. Local & thriving Naomh Olaf GAA club is too very close by as too is Dundrum Town Centre.
Viewing is highly recommended.
Large rear kitchen extension
Excellent D1 energy rating
Super location for LUAS
Gas central heating
Double glazed windows
Set on cul de sac road
- Off street parking, 1-2 cars, front lawn
Hall c. 4.91 x 1.81m
- Tiled floor, under stairs storage, guest .W.C.
Downstairs W.C c. 1.66 x .74m
- Tiled floor, modern 2 x piece suite
Sitting Room c. 4.27 x 3.51m
- Feature stove, carpet flooring, large window
Kitchen c. 5.25 x 5.17m
- Stunning kitchen/diner, feature island unit with breakfast stools, 6 gas ring range with electric oven, feature black splashback tiling, ample fitted units
Utility Room c. 3.33 x 1.63m
- Tiled floor, plumbed, large storage area
Landing c. 2.74 x 2.08m
- Carpet flooring, light tunnel
Master Bedroom c. 3.82 x 3.18m (to front)
- Master bedroom, sunny aspect, carpet flooring
Bedroom 2 c. 3.52 x 3.25m (to rear)
- Double, carpet flooring, built in storage, sunny aspect
Bedroom 3 c.2.72 x 2.06m (to front)
- Carpet flooring
Bathroom c. 2.51 x 1.82m
- Wall tiling, 3 x piece suite, electric power shower
Back Garden 7.40m in length
- Patio off kitchen double doors, grass area, private outdoor space, side entrance