Churches Estate Agents are thrilled to present this wonderful 2/3 bedroom home to the market in the idyllic & coastal setting of Courtown.
Set is a small cul de sac No 25 Harbour Court is in showhouse condition throughout, c.10 years old the attention to detail is second to none. This home is located at the end of cul de sac with views of green to front & sea views to rear from master bedroom.
To front you have off street parking on driveway with lawn to side; tiled entrance hallway leads to front living room that can double up as a 3rd bedroom (if required), this separate space has double windows overlooking green, carpet floor & easy access to downstairs guest WC.
Impressive open plan kitchen diner is to rear with a selection of high gloss fitted kitchen units, tiled floor & views overlooking manicured back garden. This open plan space also acts as a 2nd reception area with access to rear garden through ‘French’ Style doors onto level decking.
Upstairs this home further excels with 2 x double bedrooms; master bedroom is to rear with sea views, ‘Juliet’ style balcony & carpet flooring. 2nd large double bedroom is to front with built in wardrobes, carpet flooring & access for under eaves storage.
Rear garden has been transformed into an outside haven & compliments the home with decking, mature planting, screening & split level lawn area. This property will surely appeal to a wide selection of discerning purchasers.
With being only c.55 mins drive from Dublin on new & extended M11 Harbour Court is a small development of semi-detached and detached family homes situated within stepping stone distance to Courtown Harbour, No 25 would be the perfect family home or equally suited as a summer home.
Courtown Harbour offers everything you might need from restaurants, pubs, cafes, gyms, swimming pool, pony trekking & golf courses. Courtown has plenty of beautiful walks & cycling trails close by & is within c.7mins drive into Gorey.
Viewing highly recommended & by strict appointment only.
Stunning & very well presented home
Double glazed windows & oil central heating
Cul de sac location
Active residents association
Within walking distance to Courtown Harbour
Rear garden not overlooked
Hall c. 4.34 x 1.47m
– ‘L’ Shaped, tiled floor, guest W.C
Downstairs W.C c. 1.78 x 1.14m
– Tiled floor, modern 2 x piece suite
Living Room c. 4.36 x 3.35m
– Can be used as 3rd bedroom, carpet flooring, double window overlooking green
Kitchen c. 6.00 x 3.60m
– Tiled floor, fitted high gloss kitchen units, built in cooking appliances , window overlooking manicured rear garden
Landing c. 2.33 x 1.20m
– Feature stairs with return, carpet flooring
Master Bedroom c. 5.19 x 2.63m (to rear)
– Feature Juliet style balcony overlooking sea, carpet flooring
Bedroom 2 c. 4.50 x 3.40m (to front)
– Double bedroom, built in wardrobes, under eaves storage, carpet floor, double window overlooking green to front
Family Bathroom c. 2.48 x 1.75m
– Modern bathroom with stylist 3 x piece suite, walk in shower cubicle with power shower, tiled floor & partial wall tiling
Back Garden c.15m
– Decked area, split level garden, screening, mature planting, side access from front