Churches Estate Agents are thrilled to present this solid & well built 3 x bedroom home to the market.
Set on popular Hyde Road just opposite renowned hurling club of Cuala & within a sliotars throw of Dalkey Town this property is awaiting its new owners to get creative. No 29 boast long front garden with parking to front for up to 3-4 medium sized cars. Generous side (2.5m) continues along gable end into rear garden.
Entrance door at side leads you into hallway with under stairs storage; off hallway you have full bathroom facility with 3 x piece suite & electric shower over bath. To front of the property & full width is sitting room with carpet flooring & electric fire insert. Extended kitchen to rear has ample space for dining & is equipped with fitted presses & larder storage; you too have direct access to private back garden.
Leading upstairs you are graced with 3 x well proportioned bedrooms. Master bedroom with extra wardrobe space is located to rear with remaining 2 x bedrooms (double & single) set to front; all bedrooms are laid with carpet flooring.
Outside area to rear is in lawn, c.11m in length with mature planting at boundary to provide great privacy while enjoying south easterly sun. Large side access is ideal to bring a vehicle into rear garden area or to extend/develop (S.P.P).
When viewing you will be able to understand that No 29 Hyde Road was a charming & warm home in its former glory, with a few simple upgrades new owners will be able to re create this atmosphere while enjoying all of Dalkey’s superb amenities to include easy walking distance to DART, Aircoach/ BUS stops & section of fine eateries. Villages of Glasthule, Killiney & Sandycove along with established primary & secondary schools are in close proximity.
Viewing is highly recommended.
Ideal property to extend (S.P.P)
Gas central heating
Ample space to front & side for off street parking
Close to a host of superb amenities
Front Garden (side passage 2.47m in width)
- In lawn, parking on driveway for up to 3/4 cars
- 12 meters that extends to 22 to the side of property from gate to side gate
Hall c. 3.04 x 1.84m
- Carpet flooring, under stairs storage
Sitting Room c. 4.69 x 3.39m
- Full width of property, under stairs storage, carpet flooring, dual aspect, electric fire insert
Kitchen c. 5.29 x 2.79m
- Extended kitchen, larder storage presses, vinyl floor cover, free standing electric cooker, access to long rear garden
Downstairs Bathroom c. 2.13 x 2.02m
- 3 x piece suite, electric shower over bath, vinyl floor covering
Master Double c. 4.77 x 3.01m (to rear)
- Large spacious bedroom, gas fire heater, extra wardrobe space, hot press, carpet flooring
Bedroom 2 c.3.45 x 2.45m (to front)
- Double bedroom , carpet flooring
Bedroom 3 c. 2.46 x 2.20m (to front)
- Single bedroom, carpet flooring
Back Garden c. 11.10 x 7.90m
- In lawn, very private, large side access, Barna shed