Churches Estate Agents are delighted to present this amazing ground floor two-bed apartment in a small, exclusive development on Killiney Road. Proby Hall consists of just 10 apartments in a 1980’s built red-brick building situated on an acre of beautifully landscaped gardens.
Apartment No.4 is located on the ground floor, benefitting from easy access and stair-free living. This comfortable and generously sized two-bed extends to 76 sq m (820 sq ft) of modern accommodation, including large living room, corner sun-terrace, galley kitchen, large lobby area with guest WC, large double bedroom with ensuite and second double bedroom. 1 car parking space and basement lock up also included with this apartment.
This would be an ideal property for a downsizer looking for single-storey living in a secure development with friendly neighbours and comfortable surroundings. Although the entrance is on the ground floor, the front of the property is raised to 1st floor level for added security and privacy.
The location is second-to-none, being within walking distance of Dalkey Village (10-15 minutes), Glenageary DART Station (10 minutes), Killiney Hill (15 minutes) or Sallynoggin (15 minutes). There are excellent transport services including the DART and buses such as the 7/7A from Brides Glen LUAS which takes you all the way through Dun Laoghaire, Blackrock, Ballsbridge, Dublin city centre and to Parnell Street and Mountjoy Square.
Local amenities include the wonderful Barnhill Stores and larger shops such as Lidl at Sallynoggin and Supervalu at Killiney Shopping Centre, plus the thriving high streets of Dalkey and Glasthule.
– Entrance Hall (2.9m x 3.9m) You enter the property on the ground floor level via a small ante-lobby into a bright spacious entrance hall with tiled flooring.
– Guest WC (1.6m x 1.7m) Off this welcoming space is a very well-appointed guest bathroom with WC and hand basin.
– Living Room (7.4m x 4.6m) Through clear-glazed double doors you enter the large, bright living area with feature open-fireplace, sitting area and dining area, with windows looking over the garden and onto the glazed sun-terrace (2m x 2m). From this private, sheltered outside space you can see towards Dun Laoghaire and Dublin Bay over the mature trees of the estate.
– Kitchen (1.8m x 4.3) A small but perfectly complete galley kitchen is positioned off the main living area, with window over the garden, fitted units and worktop area. Includes integrated hob, oven, microwave, dishwasher and fridge-freezer. Freestanding washer-dryer.
– Master Bedroom (2.9m x 4.3m) Across the entrance hall we enter the master bedroom suite, a large double room with ample built-in wardrobes and a lovely box window overlooking the gardens.
– Ensuite Bathroom (2.6m x 1.7m) which includes a bath with stand-in shower and fitted shower screen, WC and wash basin. Storage Press.
– Bedroom 2 (2.9m x 3m) A small double bedroom or excellent study, with views over the rear of the gardens.
– Ground floor accessible two-bed apartment in excellent condition.
– Generous 76 sq m (820 sq ft) of comfortable accommodation.
– Well-maintained and managed development of only 10 apartments.
– Landscaped gardens and designated parking spaces. Basement storage lock-up.
– Service Charge – €2000 per annum.
– Top location close to Dalkey, Glengeary and Dun Laoghaire.
– Excellent transport options including the DART and Dublin Bus.