Churches Estate Agents are pleased to present a fantastic apartment in Ridge Hall, a well-designed modern development in the heart of Ballybrack Village.
Built in 2007, Ridge Hall has been superbly built to provide modern quality accommodation amongst landscaped gardens with mature trees.
The location is packed with amenities including a range of shops, cafes and pubs (the new and thriving Insomnia is on your doorstep and the Igo Inn remains a favourite local pub).
Plus accessibility is excellent; just 15 minutes walk to Killiney Dart Station, 5 minutes drive to the N11 and the M50. Killiney Beach and Killiney Hill are also nearby hotspots within walking distance.
No. 67 is a very accessible ground floor unit.
These one beds are very generous, extending to approx. 667sq ft.
Accommodation includes one large double bedroom (with built-in wardrobes), large bathroom, two storage cupboards, and an open plan living room / kitchen opening out onto a glorious south-west facing private terrace.
This property would be ideal for a downsizer looking for single-level living, ample space, generous storage and a fine sunny terrace.
Alternatively it would also be a great starter property for a First Time Buyer or a rental property for an investor.
– Open plan living room and fully fitted kitchen.
– Sunny south-west facing private terrace.
– Large double bedroom with built-in storage.
– Plentiful storage cupboards / hotpress.
– Large bathroom (suitable for separate shower if desired).
-Electric storage heating.
– Virgin Media Hi-Speed Broadband/TV
– Solid timber floors & doors throughout
– Accessible ground floor apartment.
– 1 Basement Car Parking Space
– Close to shops, amenities and transport.