Churches Estate Agents are delighted to present this perfect apartment in the popular Rockview estate, Simonsridge, Sandyford. Situated overlooking Dublin City and the Bay, this well-run development feature ideal apartment for first time buyers, young professionals, young families or even downsizers and investors.
95 Rockview is a spacious two bedroom apartment on the first floor, with every room featuring views out over Dublin Bay. This generous apartment is finished to high standards and has been well-maintained throughout, having been recently painted and updated to a modern decor scheme.
– Hardwood timber floors throughout living areas.
– Large open plan kitchen, dining and living area.
– Two separate balconies from living room and master bedroom.
– Fully fitted modern kitchen with integrated appliances.
– Two large double bedrooms.
– Master suite with dual aspect and wrap-around balcony.
– Gas fired central heating and water.
– One designated car parking space + plentiful visitors parking.
– Original 999 year long leasehold.
– Kitchen/Living Room – Large open plan living space with sitting area with french doors to first balcony with views over Dublin. Separate generous dining area and tiled-floor kitchen with fitted units & appliances.
– Master Bedroom – Large double master suite including built-in wardrobes, wired for TV, french doors to second private balcony with views over Dublin and ensuite bathroom with shower.
– Bedroom Two – Also generous double bedroom with built-in storage units, window with views towards Dublin Bay.
– Family Bathroom – Including WC, hand basin and bath. Tiled Floor.
– Hallway – Hardwood floors. Generous storage press and hot press.
Rockview is lovely development with plenty of green areas and landscaped gardens to explore. Within a few minutes walk is a local village centre which includes a local shop, two take aways, a pharmacy, medical centre and creche. Locally there are further shops at Sandyford Village but more importantly, Dundrum Town Centre, Balally Shopping Centre (Supervalu) and Sandyford Beacon (Dunnes, Aldi etc) are within 3kms from your front door (10 mins in the car or 30 mins walk).
For commuters, there are plentiful options. Driving delivers you to the M50 in a few minutes, with easy access anywhere in Dublin. For public transport options, the excellent 114 bus delivers you to the Green LUAS at Sandyford Industrial Estate in less than 10 minutes or Blackrock DART in 30 minutes.
Finally for the outdoor type, there are wonderful options on your doorstep including Marlay Park and the Dublin Mountains nearby to explore.