Churches Estate Agents have the pleasure in welcoming No 1 Ormonde Terrace, Sorrento Road, Dalkey to the market.
This fine red brick fronted home is located on one of South Dublin’s most noted & popular roads. Beneficial to this wonderful property is the all important off street parking. Presented in great condition throughout, high ceilings & rear access this property is sure to be of interest to those who are trading down.
Solid entrance door leads directly into front living room with original varnish floorboards & built in stove. Internal hallway goes down a few steps to garden room with decorative fire surround & wooden flooring; following garden room you are then lead into funky galley style kitchen. This contemporary modern space has high gloss fitted units, built in cooking appliances & large glass double doors to outside area.
On first return you are brought to spacious upgraded bathroom with floor & partial wall tiling, walk-in shower tray & 3 piece suite. Secret hideaway room with water tank is ideal for storage & is off bathroom.
Continuing up & onto bright landing with tall windows will bring you to three very well proportioned bedrooms. Inviting master bedroom is set to the rear of the property with 2 x Velux windows in roof that bring in extra natural light; raised bedding area gives that extra special touch to this oasis of calm. Second double bedroom & third bedroom are to the front of No 1; both bedrooms overlook roof tops up to the old quarry & Dalkey Hill.
Off kitchen is a low maintenance rear outside area, this very private space is perfect for increasing the kitchen when entertaining. Rear access is a god sent for bins or if you need to do any works to the back of the property.
The location of this great home is second to none & the current owners have upgraded the property over the recently years to include new gas boiler, wall insulation & extra insulation.
Local neighbours include Finnegan’s Pub, Corner Note Cafe, Magpie Inn, selection of local shops & ourselves- where else would you want to live! For those purchasers who need to commute you are only 3 minutes away from DART, for those purchasers who like to swim or enjoys coastal walks you are only minutes away from Coliemore Harbour & Vico Road. Dalkey Town with a number of high profile festivals is a hive of activity all year round. You can join in on the fun if you wish to get involved, if not you can enjoy & watch from afar.
Viewing is highly recommended
Off street parking
Perfect home for downsizing
Presented in great condition throughout
Private rear outdoor area
– Off Street Parking
Sitting Room c. 3.90 x 5.85m
– Large entrance front door, original varnish floor boards, built in stove, doors leading to internal hallway
Internal Hallway c. 4.00 x 1.72m
– Varnish floor boards, stairs to garden level, stairs to 1st return, large window
Garden Room c. 3.92 x 3.49m
– Wooden flooring, decorative fire surround, overlooking rear
Kitchen c. 4.52 x 1.92m
– Feature galley style to kitchen, built in cooking appliances, tiled floor, double doors to outside area
Bathroom c.2.26 x 3.03m
– Decorative tiles on floor & partial tiling on walls, 3 piece suite, walk in shower, modern fixtures & fittings
Storage Room c. 1.49 x 3.03m
– Ideal storage space, water tank
Landing c 5.51 x 1.72m
– Bright area, large window
Master Bedroom c. 3.91 x 3.47m (to rear)
– Large double bedroom, raised bedding area with carpet flooring, 2 x Velux windows
Bedroom c. 3.88 x 2.72m (to front)
– Double bedroom , varnish floor boards, overlooking rooftops to Dalkey Hill
Bedroom 3 c. 2.62 x 2.67m
– Single bedroom, carpet flooring, looking over rooftops to Dalkey Hill
Outside Space c. 6.72 x 3.90m
– Private area, paving & loose stone, rear access, not overlooked