Churches Estate Agents welcome to the market this spacious top floor 2 x bedroom apartment with stunning views across Dublin Bay.
Set in private & neat development of Proby Hall, No 10 is presented in excellent condition throughout ; benefits from being serviced by lift, triple aspect & surface parking (designated parking bay is beside entrance door). Located just at the junction on Killiney Road with Barnhill Road/Albert Road Upper where you have ease of access to Dalkey Town, Glasthule, Sandycove, Glenageary DART & convenience store.
Airy communal hallway with glass panelling that allows continues natural light greets you on top floor landing. Bright & spacious entrance hallway with storage cupboards leads through double doors to large living room with carpet flooring & open fire; dining area is open plan & off living room before separate kitchen. Compact kitchen is well stocked with fitted units, free standing cooker & utility room. Heading back to hallway there is tiled shower room; 2 x generous bedrooms & both with built in wardrobes. Master bedroom is serviced with en suite.
Added extra to this fine property is covered in corner balcony that takes in stunning views of Dublin Bay & City.
Heating is provided by gas central heating system & windows are double glazed throughout.
Proby Hall is a red brick single block mature development consisting only of 10 apartments on landscape grounds. This is an ideal purchase for person/s that are downsizing or equally suited to professional/s who like a low maintenance way of life. Neighbourhood areas of Dalkey, Glasthule, Killiney & Sandycove offer the purchaser/s a host of amenities to include boutiques, eateries, hotel, coastal walks & renowned pubs.
Viewing is highly recommended.
Top floor property with excellent views
Apartment serviced by lift
2 x Well proportioned bedrooms
Large Master bedroom with en suite
Gas heating & double glazed windows
Designated parking & Visitor parking
Entrance c. 2.80 x 2.56m
- Bright hallway; extra storage space, carpet flooring, double doors to lounge
Sitting Room c. 7.31 x 4.54m
- Large room; open fire, carpet flooring
- Covered in balcony (c. 2.51 x 1.95) with views over city, Dublin Bay & Howth
Kitchen c. 3.32 x 1.63m
- Fitted units, free standing electric cooker,
- Utility Room 1.24 x 1.45; Fitted presses; plumbed
Bedroom 1 c. 4.21 x 2.73m (to rear)
- Master bedroom, carpet flooring, built in wardrobes, bay effect window
- Ensuite 1.65 x 2.56m; Fully tiled, 2 x piece suite, shower tray
Bedroom 2 c.2.84 x 2.93m (to front)
- Large single bedroom, carpet flooring, built in wardrobes
Shower Room c. 1.45 x 1.56m
- Off entrance hallway, fully tiled 2 x piece suite; shower cubicle