Churches Estate Agents are delighted to present this perfect 4 x bedroom detached family home to the market.
This wonderful home is located on Churchview Road Killiney with Dublin Mountain backdrop to front & over looking Kilbogget Park. Tastefully decorated throughout & has been lovingly maintained over recent years.
At front you have off street parking within gate/walled boundary & mature planting. Bright & spacious entrance hallway welcomes you further into No 122. Spacious sitting room to front overlooks parklands with open fire & varnish floorboards, this area then leads through double doors into separate dining room. Galley style kitchen is to rear & is well stocked with fitted units, built in cooking appliances & breakfast area. Glass conservatory off dining room creates an extra covered oasis to this great family home.
Leaving entrance hallway with downstairs shower room & continuing upstairs to landing you will find 4 x very well proportioned bedrooms. Master bedroom is set to rear with built-in wardrobes, 2nd double bedroom & large single bedroom are to front both with built-in wardrobes & 4th large single bedroom is to rear with carpet flooring. Family bathroom is on this level & fitted with 3 x piece suite, tiled floor & shower over bath.
To complete this ideal family residence is manicured back garden that is a haven of colour with mature planting of shrubs. Glorious sunshine is enjoyed in the private & scheduled patio area, garage & potting sheds finally finish this delightful home.
On your doorstep @ No 122 is the lush & expansive Kilbogget Park with acres of green space, sporting pitches, walkways, running track & playground. Renowned sporting clubs in are in abundance & within very close proximity along with local shopping centre (within walking distance) & services. Access to M50/N11 is at an ease & direct. Public transport links to include DART, LUAS & busy bus routes are in great supply & close by. Selections of established schools are too within easy reach that will satisfy both primary & secondary levels.
Viewing is a must.
Ideal detached family home
Double glazed windows
Gas central heating
Not overlooked to front
Off street parking
– Gated, walled boundary, planted with shrubs, lawn area, off street parking 2 x medium sized cars
Hall c. 3.02 x 1.87m
– Varnished floorboards
Shower Room c. 3.12 x 1.07m
– 2 x Piece suite, walk in shower, tiled floor
Sitting Room c. 4.41 x 3.83m
– Large feature front window overlooking Kilbogget Park & Dublin Mountains, open fire, varnish floorboards
Dining Room c. 3.62 x 2.87m
– Varnished floorboards, double doors to sitting room, sliding door access to glass conservatory
Kitchen c. 4.61 x 2.57m
– Fitted units, built in cooking appliances, sliding door access to rear garden
Landing c. 3.25 x 2.83m
– L shaped, hot press, carpet flooring
Bedroom 1 c. 3.37 x 3.25m (to rear)
– Master bedroom, fitted wardrobes & vanity unit, carpet flooring
Bedroom 2 c. 3.25 x 2.90m (to front)
– Double bedroom overlooking park area & mountains, carpet flooring, built-in wardrobes
Bedroom 3 c. 2.61 x 2.54m (to front)
– Large single overlooking to front, varnished floorboards, built-in wardrobes
Bedroom 4 c. 2.53 x 2.42m (to rear)
– Large single bedroom, carpet flooring
Bathroom c. 2.80 x 1.52m
– 3 x piece suite, tiling, shower over bath, access to attic
Back Garden 10.5m
– Mature planting, very private & secluded area, patio area, large side entrance
– Garage, side entrance
BER: F BER No.111212791 Energy Performance Indicator: 393.09 kWh/m²/yr