Churches Estate Agents are delighted to welcome this complete & stunning extended 4 bedroom home to the market.
Drenched in southerly sun to the front & westerly sun to the rear No 15 is standing tall at an impressive 172m2 of open space (152m2 of living accommodation), it is the ideal home for those purchasers who appreciate good aspect & also a home in turnkey condition. With large sun room extension to rear, garage to side, Guest W.C. & converted attic with en suite there is very little to be done to this property as it boast an excellent BER rating of C2.
Not overlooked to front & off street parking brings you into bright & warm entrance hallway with wooden flooring & under stairs storage. Off hallway is main sitting room with large window, feature stove & double doors that lead into dining space. Well designed open plan kitchen/diner to rear incorporates split level sunroom extension that opens through sliding doors into private & spacious back garden. Kitchen area with island unit is well stock with fitted units; tiled floor & built in cooking appliances along with access to utility room to make this area perfect for any growing family. Dining space will cater for large parties with ease & you can take advantage of extending into sunroom to have comfort when entertaining guests.
From wide entrance hallway with feature staircase you are graced with 4 very well proportioned bedrooms (2 x doubles & 2 x singles). Both master bedroom & single bedroom to front have mountain & sea views. Master, 2nd double bedroom & single bedroom have either built in wardrobes or storage, all bedrooms are laid with carpet flooring. Recently modernised family bathroom is tiled floor to ceiling & is fitted with modern 3 x piece suite that has an electric shower over bath. Continuing on stairs from landing you are next brought to attic where this open space has fitted wardrobes under eaves & use of an en suite.
High hedging provides great privacy to west facing rear garden; in lawn with low maintenance area off sunroom that is a great spot to enjoy BBQ’s or setting evening sun. Clever passage at the end of the garage brings you from the front of No 15 to the rear without going through the main house. Usually when homeowners extend the rear of their property the back garden loses it size, this is not the case with No 15 as the back garden is still a great outdoor space.
Location of No 15 Wyattville Close is within mature residential & cul de sac estate just off J16 on the M50 & in walking distance to LUAS green line. Local secondary school is within stepping distance & you have a choice of more schools in very close proximity. Killiney DART & Killiney Beech are both a brisk walk away from this property. Nearby services & shopping needs are all taken care of at Tesco@ Ballybrack & Dunnes@ Cornelscourt Shopping Centres. Road networks too are direct with N11/M11, M50 & within minutes. Public transport too is in great supply with choice of LUAS at Cherrywood or QBC on N11.
Viewing is highly recommended.
Snug & warm BER rating of C2
Sun room extension
Utility room & guest W.C
Great condition throughout
Garage to side
Gas heating & windows are double glazed
- Generous front garden in lawn, off street parking for 2 medium cars
Hall c. 5.10 x 2.10m
- Wide hallway, feature staircase, under stairs storage, wooden flooring
Sitting Room c. 5.19 x 4.11m
- Large sitting room, bright & large window, wooden flooring, double doors to diner, feature stove
Kitchen/Diner c. 3.94 x 6.37m
- Open plan kitchen, , island unit, fitted units, built in cooking appliances, tiled floor, dining area, open plan to large extension (sun room), access to utility room
Utility Room c. 4.65 x 1.44m
- Off kitchen, tiled floor, fitted units, plumbed sink, countertop space, guest W.C
Sun Room Extension c. 3.55 x 5.64m
- Ideal room to extend kitchen area when entertaining, wooden flooring, sliding doors to rear garden, step down to play area, 3 x Velux windows
Landing c. 3.99 x 2.98m
- Carpet flooring, stairs leading to opened attic
Bedroom 1 c.4.78 x 3.50m (to front)
- Double master bedroom to front, southerly aspect, built in wardrobes, large window, mountain & sea view, carpet flooring
Bedroom 2 c. 4.05 x 3.49m (to rear)
- Large double bedroom, built in wardrobes, carpet flooring
Bedroom 3 c. 2.88 x 2.81m (to front)
- Bright single bedroom, carpet flooring, mountain & sea views, built in wardrobes
Bedroom 4 c. 1.91 x 2.81m (to rear)
- Neat single bedroom, built in wardrobes, carpet flooring
Bathroom c.1.94 x 1.74m
- Beautifully tiled bathroom, modern 3 x piece suite, electric power shower, chrome towel radiator rail, storage unit
Attic c. 3.90 x 5.19m
- Lobby area, large room, carpet flooring, under eaves storage, en suite, 1 x Velux window
Garage c. 3.98 x 2.48m
- Concrete floor, high roof, access to rear garden from front via passageway
Back Garden c. 18.75m x 9m
- In lawn, high hedge for great privacy, westerly aspect, side access via passage in garage