Churches Estate Agents are delighted to present this double fronted four bedroom family home with garage & separate granny flat to the market.
No 16 Rockville Drive is located in mature cul de sac estate opposite green space that is ideal for any growing family. This large home is within stepping stone distance to local shops/pharmacy & Doctors Surgery. Neighbouring Primary School (Guardian Angels) & Secondary School (Newpark Compressive) along with a further choice of well established schools surround this fine property.
Off street parking leads to centred front door; long entrance hallway with guest WC & high ceilings throughout greets you next. Spacious sitting room is to front with large window that overlooks green space & gas fire insert. Varnish floor boards in sitting room continue & bring you through into to dining room at the rear. Dining room can be accessed from kitchen & this room has access to sunny back garden. Well sized kitchen is located to rear; it is well stocked with Maple Shaker style fitted units & has built in cooking appliances. Off kitchen is neat utility room that also has door to the back garden and a door to the granny flat which is also accessed through a side passage of No. 16. This separate living quarters boats many uses from an extra income generator to home office to treatment rooms to independent living for a relative.
Upstairs this solid & well built home excels with four very well proportioned bedrooms; 3 doubles & 1x single. Both of the large doubles have built in wardrobes & a separate storage cupboard. Remaining 3rd double bedroom to front is fitted with carpet flooring & over looks green; single bedroom is to rear with built in wardrobes. Off wide landing you have hot press & partially tiled family bathroom that is service with 2x piece suite & walk in shower. Private westerly aspect rear garden is walled with patio & in lawn with mature planting along boarders. This outdoor oasis with patio is perfect in order to extend the dining room area when entertaining guests. Access to rear garden is by side passage through to utility room or via dining room. To complete this great family home is generous garage to front with concrete floor, high roof, up & over door.
No 16 Rockville Drive is just of Newtownpark Avenue (towards Blackrock Village end) & within easy walking distance to the Village of Blackrock where you will be spoilt with a selection of local boutiques & eateries. Recently upgraded Frascati Centre & Blackrock Shopping Centre will keep any shoppers needs satisfied for hours on end; both of these shopping facilities are within easy reach of this property. Transport is well catered for with frequent DART service available in the Village or at Seapoint, busy bus routes are close by. Road linkage to city centre is very direct on Rock Road; N11/M50 is minutes away by car.
- Front Garden: – Ample off street parking, cobble lock driveway, access to garage, access to side passage
- Hall:c. 4.73x 1.23 m – Long entrance hallway, varnish floor boards
- Downstairs W.C: c. 1.69 x 1.39 m – Tiled floor, 2 x piece suite, small open storage area
- Sitting Room:c. 4.56 x 3.55 m – Varnish floor boards, large window overlooking out onto the green
- Dining Room: c. 3.89 x 3.44 m – Open plan from sitting room, sliding doors to garden, varnish floor boards Kitchen:c. 3.89 x 3.69 m – Fitted Maple Shaker style units, built in cooking appliances, large window overlooking the back garden, access to utility room
- Utility Room: c. 1.22 x 1.55 m – Plumbed for washing machine, access from front via side passage, access to rear garden, access to granny flat.
- Granny Flat: – Living space: c. 5.20 x 2.45 m Kitchen area: c. 1.22 x 1.05 m Shower room: c. 1.85 x .99 m
- Landing:c. 3.56 x 3.75 m – L shaped, carpet flooring, hot press, gable end window.
- Bedroom 1:c. 4.25 x 3.46 m(to front) – Master Bedroom to front overlooking green area, varnish floor boards, built in wardrobes with vanity mirror & table, storage cupboard
- Bedroom 2:c. 3.88 x 3.48 m(to rear) – Large double bedroom, built in wardrobes, varnish floor boards.
- Bedroom 3:c. 2.86 x 3.46 m(to front) – Double bedroom to front overlooking green area, carpet flooring.
- Bedroom 4 :c. 2.09 x 3.73 m(to rear) – Single bedroom with built in wardrobes, varnish floor boards.
- Famliy Bathroom:c. 1.69 x 2.34 m – Modern shower room with 2 x piece suite & walk in shower, tiled floor & wall tiling. Garage: c.4.48 x 2.11 m – High ceiling, concrete floor, up & over door.
- Back Garden: 11.8 m – Westerly aspect, in lawn, mature planting along boarders, walled boundary.
- Gas heating
- Double glazed windows
- Excellent location
- Good condition throughout
- Cul de sac estate
- Opposite green space
- Separate granny flat
- Off street parking
Energy Performance Indicator:299.05 kWh/m²/yr
Viewing is highly recommended however PLEASE NOTE : due to the current COVID-19 outbreak all viewings are by appointment only, we will not be conducting open viewings at this time. Call 01-559-5005 to arrange.