Churches Estate Agents are delighted to welcome to the market this recently redecorated 2 x bedroom end of terrace townhouse.
Set in the mature & private development of Castle Court that is located off Killiney Hill Road & within easy reach to DART or Killiney Beach. No 2 is at the front on left hand side as you enter this cul de sac estate, it is an end of terrace property that is well positioned among neat cluster of houses. Recently upgraded throughout to include internal painting of walls & ceilings, wooden floors fitted downstairs & new carpet in master bedroom.
Parking is to front of the property, hallway with utility room leads to kitchen that is set to front. This compact area is has fitted units, built in cooking appliances & breakfast/dining space. To rear of the property you have large living room with feature open fire & access to conservatory through French style doors. Bright & sundrenched conservatory with tiled floor is a great addition in increasing the living accommodation to this wonderful home.
Upstairs you are graced with two double bedrooms; master with double window is to front & 2nd double bedroom set to rear overlooking garden. Both double bedrooms are laid with carpet flooring & have built in wardrobes. Fully tiled bathroom with 3 piece suite & shower over bath completes this ideal first time purchase or equally suited to downsizers.
Outside space is well catered for in generous low maintenance back garden offering great privacy in not being overlooked; here you have crazy paving, well stocked planting of shrubs in raised beds. Access to rear garden is through property or by side entrance. Parking is to front for home owner & for visiting guests there are a number of communal bays.
Location is second to none with DART & Killiney Beach both in easy reach. Villages of Dalkey, Shankill & Cabinteely are too with close by & offer a selection of shops, boutiques & eateries. Bus route on Shanganagh Road will bring to seaside town of Bray or Dún Laoghaire at an ease & in comfort, road linkage to M50 & N11 is direct.
Viewing highly recommended.
Recently redecorated throughout.
Excellent & well located home
Gas central heating
Double glazed windows
Conservatory to rear
Private cul de sac setting
Hall c. 4.12 x 1.79m
- Recently fitted wood flooring, utility room, under stairs storage
Utility Room c. 1.53 x .74m
- Hideaway for noisy appliances, plumbed, extra storage space
Kitchen c. 3.89 x 2.13m
- Fitted presses, built in cooking appliances, tiled floor, breakfast/dining area
Sitting Room c. 4.54 x 4.02m
- Large living space, recently fitted wooden flooring, feature fire place with open fire, French style doors leading to conservatory
Conservatory c. 3.93 x 2.33m
- Sun trap to enjoy morning to lunch time sun, tiled floor, access to low maintenance rear garden
Landing c. 2.73 x 1.93m
- Carpet flooring, hot press
Master bedroom c. 4.02 x 2.98 (to front)
- New carpet, built in wardrobes, double window
Bedroom 2 c. 4.07 x 2.98m (to rear)
- Double bedroom, c carpet flooring, built in wardrobe, bright room
Bathroom c. 1.98 x 1.74m
- Fully tiled, 3 x piece suite, shower over bath
Back Garden 7m
- Side entrance, crazy paving stone, raised beds, mature planting, not overlooked, Barna shed
BER: D1 BER No.111819751 Energy Performance Indicator: 255.45 kWh/m²/yr