Churches Estate Agents welcome to the market this wonderful & ideally located 2 bedroom townhouse.
No 2 Walkers Court is located on quiet cul de sac road within easy walking distance to Ranelagh & Rathmines Villages. Here in these bustling & thriving hot spots you are treated to a host of eateries, bars, boutiques, local shops & services.
The interior of this home has been recently repainted throughout & so too has rear outside back wall of the property. This 2 bedroom property with off street parking to front briefly comprises of neat hall, bright living room to front which opens through glass panelled doors onto kitchen area with fitted units & dining space. Attention to detail is second to none with the home presented in great condition; further upgrades include new immersion, new flooring in bathroom & new carpets on stairs & landing
Upstairs master bedroom is full width of the property, has double window & new wood flooring. Both bedrooms have ample wardrobe space & attic is available to convert or to use as an extra storage solution. Bathroom with 3 piece suite is off landing with hot press & completed this wonderful home.
Private rear garden with patio area is low maintenance & enjoys morning to early afternoon sun. The garden is finished with high walls, lose stone, planting bed & Barna shed.
No 2 Walkers Court will appeal to all discerning purchasers who required a property that is so well located. Luas service is only a few minutes walk away & will take you into city centre at ease, canal walks are on offer too if you wish to take a more leisurely stroll into the city.
Viewing is highly recommended.
Off street parking
Double Glazed windows
Private rear garden
- Open driveway, parking x 1 car, low maintenance
- Neat hallway, carpet on stairs
Sitting Room c. 5.02 x 2.82m x 3.82m
- Refurbished wooden floor, double window, gas fire insert, glass panelled double doors to kitchen/diner
Kitchen c. 2.29 x 3.78m
- Wooden flooring, fitted units , new extractor hood, access to rear garden
Landing c. 3.25 x 1.69m
- New carpet flooring , hot press
Master Bedroom c. 3.49 x 3.81m (to front)
- New wood flooring, sliderobes wardrobes, double window
Bedroom 2 c. 3.95 x 1.98m
- Double bedroom, varnish floor boards, built in wardrobes
Bathroom c. 2.38 x 1.60m
- 3 x piece suite, shower over bath
Back Garden c. 10.39 x 7.88m
- Private rear garden, low maintenance, loose stone, paving stone slabs, Barna shed
BER: C2 BER No.111497855 Energy Performance Indicator: 179.45 kWh/m²/yr