Churches Estate Agents welcome you to this stunning 3 bedroom semi detached home with sunroom & wide side (c2.4m) entrance to the market.
No 29 is located in popular estate of Eaton Wood off Corbawn Lane, within walking distance to coastline, Shankill village & neighbouring shopping centre that is currently under refurbishment to enhance your local shopping experience.
Ample off street parking to front on low maintenance drive leads to entrance porch, long hallway with guest W.C. & tiled floor follows. Large sitting room which enjoys warm afternoon sun is set to the front of the home & has open fire, wooden flooring & double doors leading into diner. At the rear of this wonderful property you are treated to open plan diner/snug with kitchen that is well stocked with fitted units. To complete downstairs there is a sunroom with solid pitched roof & tiled floor off kitchen, access to garden is from here or by side entrance. Historic planning was sought to increase the accommodation using this side entrance.
From main hallway you are also brought upstairs where you will find 3 x very well sized bedrooms; bright master bedroom is set to front & has fitted wardrobes. 2nd double bedroom is to rear with built in wardrobes & vanity area, both double bedrooms are laid with carpet flooring. Final & 3rd bedroom is set to front with wooden flooring. Fully tiled family bathroom with 3 x piece suite is off long landing.
Outside space to rear is very private; walled boundary & mature planting increase the level of privacy for this easterly aspect garden. Block potting shed has electric power & is an ideal extra home for noisy appliances or garden equipment.
The location of this family home is perfect & will suit many discerning purchasers who need DART & easy access to M50/N11. Aircoach service is also available in bustling village of Shankill where you will find a host of local business to included Tesco Express, Beauticians, Pharmacy, Eateries & award winning Brady’s Pub.
Viewings highly recommended
Sun room to rear
Wide side entrance
Double glazed windows
- Open drive, low maintenance, ample off street parking
Porch c. 2.34 x .74m
- Tiled step, sliding double glazed door, tiled floor
Hall c. 5.23 x 1.76m
- Extended long hallway, tiled floor, guest W.C
Downstairs W.C c. 1.47 x .75m
- Modern 2 x piece suite, partial wall tiling, tiled floor
Sitting Room c. 4.71 x 3.36m
- Wooden floor, open fire & marble surround, double pine & glass doors to diner
Kitchen c. 2.69 x 2.42m
- Fitted Maple shaker units, fitted cooking appliances, tiled floor
Diner/Snug Room c. 3.54 x 2.71m
- Tiled floor, open plan with kitchen area, double doors from sitting room
Sun Room c. 2.97 x 2.83m
- High solid roof, tiled floor, sliding door to garden
Landing c. 3.25 x 1.87m
- Long landing, carpet flooring, hot press
Master Bedroom c. 4.12 x 2.95m (to front)
- Master double bedroom, built in wardrobes, carpet flooring
Bedroom 2 c. 3.72 x 3.18m (to rear)
- Double bedroom, built in wardrobes with vanity area, carpet flooring
Bedroom 3 c. 2.64 x 2.30m (to front)
- Single, large single bedroom, wooden flooring
Bathroom c. 2.06 x 1.76m
- Fully tiled family bathroom, 3 x piece suite, electric shower over bath
Back Garden c. 31 x 8m
- Side passage c2.45m wide, in lawn, very private, mature walled boundary
Shed c. 3.11 x 2.95m
- Concrete floor, electric power
BER: D1 BER No.111484853 Energy Performance Indicator: 245.76 kWh/m²/yr