Churches Estate Agents are thrilled to present to the market this stunning 3 bedroom semi detached home that is within 5 minutes walk of Shankill DART Station.
No 29 Eaton Wood Avenue is located in popular estate just off Corbawn Lane. The property boasts many perfect features to included sunroom, guest W.C & wide side entrance (c. 2.4m). Also the property is within walking distance to coastline, Shankill Village & neighbouring shopping centre that is currently due to be opened shortly. To front you are greeted to open driveway that will easily accommodate up to 2 cars, low maintenance & hedging for privacy finishes this outdoor area.
Double porch with sliding door leads to long hallway with guest W.C. & tiled floor. Large sitting room enjoys warm afternoon sun is set to the front of the home with open fire & wooden flooring. Double doors take you into second reception room where you can create a number of different suitable environments such as snug or dining room. Neat kitchen that is well stocked with fitted units, built in cooking appliances & tiled floor is set to the rear of the home & will suit any growing family. To complete downstairs you have sun room with solid pitched roof & tiled floor, this haven is ideal for enjoying morning coffee or to keep a close eye on nature that visits garden. Tree lined boundary gives excellent screening & privacy to the rear garden; lush lawn & planted boarders, potting shed with electric & wide side entrance are all on offer in this oasis.
Accommodation upstairs continues in great condition, from bright landing you are graced with 3 x very well proportioned bedrooms. To front of the property is airy & spacious master bedroom with fitted wardrobes & carpet flooring. To rear is 2nd double bedroom with built in wardrobes, vanity area & is laid with carpet flooring; generous single bedroom (3rd) is set to front with wooden flooring. To sign off on this super starter home is fully tiled family bathroom with 3 x piece suite.
The location of this family home is perfect & will suit many discerning purchasers who need DART & easy access to M50/N11. Aircoach service is also available in bustling village of Shankill where you will find a host of local business to included Tesco Express, Beauticians, Pharmacy, Eateries & award winning Brady’s Pub.
Viewings highly recommended
Sunroom to rear
Great condition throughout
Wide side entrance
Double glazed windows & oil heating
- Open drive, low maintenance, ample off street parking
Porch c. 2.34 x .74m
- Tiled step, sliding double glazed door, tiled floor
Hall c. 5.23 x 1.76m
- Extended long hallway, tiled floor, guest W.C
Downstairs W.C c. 1.47 x .75m
- Modern 2 x piece suite, partial wall tiling, tiled floor
Sitting Room c. 4.71 x 3.36m
- Wooden floor, open fire & marble surround, double pine & glass doors to diner
Kitchen c. 2.69 x 2.42m
- Fitted Maple shaker units, fitted cooking appliances, tiled floor
Diner/Snug Room c. 3.54 x 2.71m
- Tiled floor, open plan with kitchen area, double doors from sitting room
Sunroom c. 2.97 x 2.83m
- High solid roof, tiled floor, sliding door to garden
Landing c. 3.25 x 1.87m
- Long landing, carpet flooring, hot press
Master Bedroom c. 4.12 x 2.95m (to front)
- Master double bedroom, built in wardrobes, carpet flooring
Bedroom 2 c. 3.72 x 3.18m (to rear)
- Double bedroom, built in wardrobes with vanity area, carpet flooring
Bedroom 3 c. 2.64 x 2.30m (to front)
- Single, large single bedroom, wooden flooring
Bathroom c. 2.06 x 1.76m
- Fully tiled family bathroom, 3 x piece suite, electric shower over bath
Back Garden c. 31 x 8m
- Side passage c2.45m wide, in lawn, very private, mature walled boundary
Shed c. 3.11 x 2.95m
- Concrete floor, electric power
- Outside space to rear is very private; walled boundary & mature planting increase the level of privacy for this easterly aspect garden. Block potting shed has electric power & is an ideal extra home for noisy appliances or garden equipment.
BER: D1 BER No.111484853 Energy Performance Indicator:245.76 kWh/m²/yr