Churches Estate Agents are thrilled to bring this wonderful & spacious 3 x bedroom home to the market.
Presented in excellent condition throughout No 29 Whitethorn Walk is set in mature cul de sac estate just off Kill Avenue. Extended kitchen, double glazed windows, gas heating & ample off street parking are many but only a few features on offer.
This semi detached home has 3 fine bedrooms & is in super condition throughout. Beneficial to this home is separate block shed that is to rear & has many uses for new owners.
Covered porch at front leads to wide entrance hallway with guest W.C & wooden flooring. To front you have generous sitting room with open fire & wooden flooring, you also have the choice to use back boiler system for heating the property if so desired. From hallway you are next lead into open plan diner & kitchen. The extended kitchen area is ideal for entertaining & has endless counter top work space, fitted pine units, tiled floor & built in cooking appliances. Dining area has wooden flooring, access to rear garden & can be used as a snug or 2nd reception room.
Heading upstairs you will find 3 x well portioned bedrooms on long landing with hot press; master is set to rear & along with 2nd double bedroom to front they both have wooden flooring & built in wardrobes. 3rd bedroom is a decent single size with built in storage & carpet flooring. To complete this wonderful home is large family bathroom that is fully tiled from floor to ceiling, fitted with 3 x piece suite & separate shower cubicle.
Outside in rear garden you will find a detached block shed with pitched roof & electric. This extra gem can have a number of uses from playroom/home office or gym.
No 29 is within walking distance to IDAT College, Bakers Corner & bus stop. Dún Laoghaire Town Centre & Villages of Blackrock/Monkstown are all within easy reach too.
Excellent condition throughout
Double glazed windows
Cul de sac location
Ample off street parking to front
Separate shed to rear
- Low maintenance, ample of street parking
Porch c. 2.28 x .70m
- Tiled floor
Hall c. 4.60 x 1.76m
- Wide & long hallway, wooden flooring
Guest W.C c. 1.56 x .75
- Tiled floor, 2 x piece suite
Sitting Room c. 5.45 x 3.41m
- Wooden floor, open fire, dual heating system
Kitchen c. 3.20 x 2.88m
- Tiled floor, fitted pine units, built in cooking appliances
Dining Room c. 5.32 x 3.39m
- Open plan with extended kitchen, wooden flooring, access to rear garden
Landing c. 2.80 x 1.82m
- Hot press, carpet flooring
Master Bedroom c. 3.92 x 3.07m
- Double bedroom, wooden flooring, built in wardrobes
Bedroom 2 c. 3.28 x 2.93m (to front)
- Double bedroom, wooden flooring, built in wardrobes with vanity area
Bedroom 3 c. 2.52 x 2.32m (to front)
- Single bedroom, carpet flooring, built in storage
Bathroom c. 2.49 x 2.15m
- Fully tiled, 3 x piece suite, separate shower cubicle
Back Garden c. 10.60 x 6.75m
- Low maintenance, walled boundary, easterly aspect
Shed c. 4.31 x 3.08m
- Pitched roof, tiled floor, electric power
BER: C3 BER No.111474748 Energy Performance Indicator: 223.94 kWh/m²/yr