Churches Estate Agents are delight to welcome this wonderful & extended 4 bedroom home with sea views to the market.
Set in quiet cul de sac & within modern development No 3 Cherry Rise is presented in excellent condition throughout. In person & viewing is the only way you will fully appreciate the luxurious tones & warm colours throughout. Beneficial to this joyful home is very private split level rear garden with mature planting & options to chase the morning or setting sun.
To front you enter into long hallway with wooden flooring & guest W.C; large open plan sitting room with bay window & feature open fire insert leads through double doors to impressive rear extension. The property takes on a new dimension in this creative open space that combines simple everyday living with a fantastic area for entertaining many lucky guests. Kitchen space with endless counter top, fitted gas range, utility room & well stocked units will be suitable for any ‘Chef’ or busy homemaker. Ample dining space in front of kitchen area will easily cater for a romantic dinner for 2 or a very large festive gathering. To complete this ideal extension is quiet snug space that leads through double doors onto lower patio.
Upstairs on wide landing you are graced with 4 bedrooms; both master bedrooms with en suite & single front bedroom enjoy sea views. Remaining 2 bedrooms (2 x doubles) are to rear with varnished floorboards & one of these bedrooms is fitted with wardrobes. Tastefully styled main family bathroom is serviced with 3 piece suite, tiled floor & partial wall tiling.
Outside No 3 excels again with 2 separate loose stone patios, first being directly accessed off rear extension; this will allow you to bring nature closer into the home or be an overflow for visiting guests. The second patio is raised with mature shrubs; this extra oasis is peaceful & well screened to be very secluded while enjoying rising sun on upper level, setting sun on lower level.
No 3 Cherry Rise is located in popular Delgany Wood, this modern & recent development is minutes by foot to Delgany Village where you can still embrace a rural & quaint experience. Bustling village of Greystones will further enhance your dining or shopping needs. Choice of 2 secondary schools & number of primary schools including Educate Together & Delgany National School are in close proximity. Leisure activities on Greystones Harbour/Beach, Shoreline Leisure Centre and numerous sports clubs and facilities will keep any young family busy. This wonderful family home is also an easy commute from Dublin with Greystones DART station & Aircoach. N11/M11 connections to the M50 all are direct & close by.
Viewing is a must.
Excellent Condition & tastefully decorated throughout
Gas heating & double glazed windows
Cul de sac road setting
Wired for alarm
Off street parking to front
- Off street parking to front, steps leading up to entrance door, mature planting to front providing privacy
Hall c. 4.85 x 1.92m
- Hardwood flooring, wide hallway, guest W.C.
Downstairs W.C c. 1.56 x 2.43m
- Tiled floor, 2 x piece suite
Sitting Room c. 5.35 x 4.01m
- Hardwood flooring, Bay window to front, feature open fire, double doors to extended kitchen/diner.
Kitchen/Diner c. 5.88 x 5.85m
- Extended room, tiled floor, fitted units, gas range, snug & area for dining, double doors to patio area, side window, 2 x Velux windows, endless countertop space.
Utility Room c. 1.47 x 1.30m
- Tiled floor, plumbed, fitted storage unit
Landing c. 3.35 x 3.72m
- Large & wide feature landing, hot press, carpet flooring
Bedroom 1 c. 2.98 x 2.58m (to front)
- Sea view to front, single bedroom, fitted wardrobes, varnished floorboards
Master Bedroom c. 3.28 x 3.43m (to front)
- Sea view, en suite, carpet flooring
En suite c. 2.32 x 0.98m
- 2 x piece suite, walk in shower tray
Bedroom 3 c. 3.04 x 2.65m (to rear)
- Double bedroom, varnish floor boards, overlooking garden
Bedroom 4 c. 3.04 x 2.65m (to rear)
- Double bedroom, fitted wardrobes, overlooking garden, varnish floorboards
Main Bathroom c. 1.61 x 2.31m
- Tiled floor, 3 x piece suite, partial wall tiling
Back Garden c. 9.20 x 7.30m
- Split level, 2 x patio areas to capture sun, private gardens, mature planting, Barna shed
BER: C2 BER No.111990826 Energy Performance Indicator: 194.09 kWh/m²/yr