Churches Estate Agents welcome you to this wonderful two bedroom cottage oozing with character & charm to the market.
Located down cul de sac road on Annaville Avenue in Blackrock No 3 Fieldview Cottages is an ideal purchase for first time Buyer/s or for person/s that are trading down & require a host of quality amenities on their door step. This double fronted home over the recent years has been up graded to include decor, re modelled shower room & new gas boiler.
Centred hall door leads to long hallway, to front you have warm sitting room with stove insert. On opposite side of hallway is master double bedroom with varnish wood floor. Galley style kitchen at the end of the hallway has feature 5 ring gas range & fitted storage presses, kitchen opens into raised dining area where this space adds a further sense of cosiness & charm to this wonderful home. Second double bedroom is set to rear of the property & over looks patio. Recently re modelled & re decorated shower room with two piece suite, tiled floor & walk-in shower completes this great property.
Low maintenance rear garden is ‘L’ shaped, it has the perfect spot to enjoy evening BBQ’s on loose stone chippings in snug part of the garden, small raised flower bed brings a touch of colour to this private & secluded oasis; access to rear outdoor area is through dining area.
Newly opened Dunne Stores & selection of local businesses, shops & service surround No 3. Established schools to include Rockford Manor School, Newpark Comprehensive with leisure facilities are nearby also you have Stradbrook sports grounds & TEK sports ground. Within a brisk stroll are the villages of Blackrock & Stillorgan with a fine selection of boutiques, eateries & shops. DART public transport service operates from Blackrock Village; road linkage will get you at ease to city centre, N11 or M50.
- Hall: c. 3.65 x 0.90m – Wooden Flooring
- Sitting Room: c. 3.65 x 3.94 m – To front, wooden floor, stove insert
- Kitchen: c. 3.02 x 2.11m – Tiled floor, 5 ring gas range & storage presses.
- Dining Room: c. 4.08 x 2.54 m – Raised area, wooden flooring and access to rear garden.
- Back Garden: ‘L’ shaped – 5.36 x 5.45m at widest points – Low maintenance, raised bedding area & cosy snug for evening BBQ’S, patio.
- Bedroom 1 Double: c. 3.65 x 2.84m – Large double bedroom to front, wooden flooring.
- Bedroom 2 Double: c. 4.10 x 2.99 m – Double bedroom, carpet flooring, built in wardrobes, overlooking patio
- Bathroom: c. 4.32 x 1.55m – 3x Piece suite, tiled floor, storage press with new gas boiler.
Two well proportioned bedrooms
Viewing is highly recommended however PLEASE NOTE : due to the current COVID-19 outbreak all viewings are by appointment only, we will not be conducting open viewings at this time. Call 01-559-5005 to arrange.