Churches Estate Agents are thrilled to bring this very well located 2 bedroom home to the market.
No 3 Hyde Road is within a stone’s throw of popular Dalkey; here you will find a host of eateries & renowned pubs. The location of this property is also ideal for those who are in need of easy access to DART or Aircoach services.
Pedestrian entrance to front can be altered to create ample off street parking (S.P.P) if required; centred entrance door opens into neat hallway. On right hand side of hallway is front sitting room with open fire & carpet flooring. On left hand side of hallway is dining area or 2nd small reception room that leads to compact kitchen with fitted pine units & utility space. Main shower room with 2 x piece suite & hot press is set to rear of the property; it is located on ground floor. Large extension is also to the rear of No3.
Upstairs you are graced with 2 x large bedrooms; master bedroom benefits from dual aspect, built in wardrobes & carpet flooring. 2nd bedroom is located to front with built in storage & carpet flooring. On this level you also have separate toilet off landing.
Low maintenance rear garden c.11m in length is private & has potting shed; long front garden is low maintenance with loose stones.
No 3 Hyde Road is a c1930’s double fronted home that is presented in very good decorative order, this solid home is an ideal purchase for first time buyers or those who wish to downsize & want to take advantage of what Dalkey has to offer. Property is close to Bulloch Harbour, also within walking distance to villages of Glasthule, Killiney & Sandycove. Selection of established primary & secondary schools are too in close proximity.
- Perfect location in Dalkey
- Double glazed windows
- Gas heating
- Close to DART
- Hall (1.91 x 1.80m) – Centred front door, neat hallway, carpet flooring
- Sitting Room (4.55 x 3.16m) Right Hand Side – Carpet flooring, open fire with feature wood & marble surround
- Dining Room (2.91 x 2.53m) Left Hand Side – Carpet flooring, fitted presses, access to kitchen
- Kitchen (3.63 x 1.48m) – Fitted pine units, free standing cooker, utility area
- Shower Room (2.65 x 1.62m) – 2 x piece suite, shower cubicle, hot press & storage
- Extension (5.56 x 3.64m) – Carpet flooring
- Landing – Centred landing, window
- Master Bedroom (4.59 x 3.19m) – Dual aspect, built in storage, carpet flooring
- 2nd Bedroom (3.59 x 2.50m) – To front, built in wardrobe, carpet flooring
- Toilet ( 1.39 x 0.90) – Upstairs off landing, 1 x piece suite
- Back Garden (11 x 7m) -Low maintenance, block shed, easterly aspect
F BER No.108468877 Energy Performance Indicator: 430 kWh/m²/yr