Churches Estate Agents are thrilled to present No 30 Hyde Park to the market, this is a unique opportunity to purchase an untouched & a true gem in Dalkey with an enormous side to rear garden.
Set on mature cul de sac road with south facing rear garden this semi detached 3 bedroom home has the benefit of having the largest rear garden on Hyde Park. The property comes with many original features of a time gone by such as high ceilings, picture rails, well proportioned accommodation & future grounds for extending (S.P.P).
Long & wide hallway leads to front sitting room with open fire; separate dining room is to rear & has sliding doors to sun drenched patio area that enjoys morning sun. Kitchen with fitted pine units extends to breakfast area that leads to garden/patio.
Upstairs on spacious landing you have 3 large bedrooms; master bedroom with built in wardrobes & generous single bedroom are to front. Third bedroom (double) with original floor boards is to rear & over looks back garden. Separate toilet & washroom facilities complete this solid c. 1940’s build.
Measuring c.34 m in length the triangular shaped back garden will be very appealing to those who wish to create & extend the main living accommodation to their own needs or style. Here in your very own private ‘parkland’ you are treated to ideal orientation, lush lawn, screening from playing grounds, mature planting & patio area. Semi detached garage with up & over door has 2 own door sheds to rear & are available to the side of the property.
Within short walking distance from No 30 you will find Dalkey Town where you are embraced with culture & history, selection of fine eateries & renowned pubs will too suffice all tastes. Award winning & Champions Cuala GAA club are your closest neighbours along with amenities to include: DART, bus & Aircoach & villages of Sandycove & Glasthule. Castle Park & Loreto Dalkey are within walking distance.
Very impressive rear garden c.34m in length
Solid & well built 1940’s home
Double glazed windows
Superb location on cul de sac road
Ample space to side & rear for extending (S.P.P)
- Superb large front garden, access to garage & ample off street parking to side
Hall c. 4.02 x 2.21m
- Parquet wood flooring, wide hallway, toilet fitted underneath stairs
Sitting Room c. 3.54 x 4.61m
- Large sitting room, open fire, carpet flooring
Dining Room c. 3.92 x 3.62m
- Sliding doors to rear garden, carpet flooring
Kitchen c. 5.54 x 3.34m
- Parquet wood flooring , fitted presses, free standing electric cooker, breakfast area overlooking garden
Landing c. 2.76 x 2.76m
- Wide landing, gable wall window, carpet flooring
Bedroom 1 c. 4.00 x 4.11m (to front)
- Master bedroom, double room, built in wardrobes
Bedroom 2 c. 3.96 x 4.10m (to rear)
- Double bedroom, original wood flooring, overlooking rear garden
Bedroom 3 c. 2.53 x 2.78m (to front)
- Generous single bedroom, carpet flooring
Separate Toilet & Washroom
- Toilet 2.20 x 0.80m
- 1 x piece suite
- Wash Room 2.17 x 1.81m
- 2 x piece suite, partial wall tiling
- 34 m in length x c.31 m at widest point
- Large garden triangular in shape not overlooked, mature planting, patio area
- Access from front driveway, 2 x own doors sheds to rear of garage
BER: F BER No.112228531 Energy Performance Indicator: 405.03 kWh/m²/yr