Churches Estate Agents are delighted to bring 31 Derrynane Gardens to the market. This is a very fine, well-presented 3 bed terraced family home, approximately 101ms / 1090 sq.ft.
The property has been tastefully extended with thought, to provide bright, spacious accommodation throughout. The property also has the added benefit of a secluded sunny rear garden.
Situated on this quiet cul-de-sac, yet extremely popular road close to all amenities, being within walking distance of Ballsbridge and Sandymount Villages with all that they have to offer, shops, restaurants, cafes and bars. Some of Dublin’s finest schools are all within easy access, St Michaels College, Muckross Park, The Terisian School and Gonzaga to name but a few. There are numerous recreational facilities all close at hand, The Aviva stadium, RDS showgrounds, numerous rugby and hockey clubs, Lansdowne tennis club being only a short walk down the road. The ‘Silicon Docks is only a short stroll away as well. The property is extremely well served by public transport with Lansdowne and Barrow Street DART stations both close at hand, numerous bus routes making the area very accessible together with easy access to Airport and M.50.
The property comprises a small entrance hall, large kitchen/dining/ living area, separate living room. 3 double bedrooms, main en-suite. Bathroom, floored attic. Solar panels.
- Entrance Hall: 1.5m x 1.92m. Italian porcelain tiled floor. Opening to:
- Kitchen / Dining /Living Area: 9.1m x 3.4m. Superb custom built Gorenje kitchen with an excellent range of fitted presses and cupboards. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, Granite worktops, Tiled splash backs, 5 plate gas hob, Gorenje extractor fan, Gorenje microwave, Gorenje eye level oven,washing machine, Bosch dishwasher. Understairs storage. Ideal gas boiler. Sky light. Custom built Rationel sliding patio doors to rear garden. Italian Porcelain tiled floors. Recessed lighting. Door to Living Room. Door to:
- Master Bedroom: 5.1m x 3m. (Max measurements) Floor to ceiling Sliderrobes. Door to:
- Shower room Ensuite: Stand in ‘Rain Shower’, fully tiled. W.C, wash hand basin. Half tiled walls. Tiled floor. Skylight Recessed lighting.
- Living Room: 4.8m x 3.4m. Granite fireplace with Boru stove.
- Upstairs: Floored attic.
- Bedroom 2: 4.9m x 3.8m. L-shaped. Wood laminate flooring. Cast Iron Fireplace. Recessed lighting.
- Bedroom 3: 3.5m x 2.6m. Cast Iron fireplace. Wood laminate flooring. Recessed lighting.
- Bathroom: 2.5m x 2.2m. Bath with shower attachment. W.C, wash hand basin in matching suite. Half tiled walls. Tiled floor. Medicine cabinet. Recessed lighting.
- Walled sunny rear garden with large patio area. Steps lead to lawn area with flowerbed and herbaceous borders. Garden Shed.
- Railed front garden with pedestrian access. Herbaceous borders.
- Viewing: Strictly by appointment with the sole selling agents.
- Gas Fired Central heating.
- Double Glazed.
- Extended terraced family home of approximately 101ms/ 1090sq.ft.
- Solar panels.
- Secluded sunny rear garden.
- Burglar Alarm.
- Quiet Cul-de-Sac location.
- Sale includes all fitted carpets, blinds, light fittings; all built in kitchen appliances as stated.