Churches Estate Agents are thrilled to welcome you to this double fronted home in the heart of Dalkey, South County Dublin.
No 4 Edward Terrace is located on popular Sorrento Road; within stepping stone distance to Dalkey Town, DART & on the same street as renowned Finnegan’s Pub this wonderful home will surely be of interest to all.
Standing tall on Sorrento Road No 4 has centred large entrance door that leads to bright entrance hallway. Two very spacious reception rooms with high ceilings & carpet flooring lay either side of wide hallway that has under stairs storage. Open plan feature that combines dining room to rear with front reception room has access to sunny rear garden. Neat galley style kitchen is well stocked with fitted units, endless worktop space & freestanding electric cooker.
Ground floor & 1st double bedroom is set to the back of the property & benefits from being serviced with fully tiled wet room.
On first return you will find 2nd double bedroom with carpet flooring. Also on this landing there is large family bathroom with 3 x piece suite & separate shower cubicle.
To complete the accommodation in No 4 there are two final bedrooms (3rd & 4th) on top floor; both of these are large doubles are laid with carpet flooring & over look Sorrento Road.
Ideal & southerly aspect rear garden, circa 25m in length is the perfect quiet spot to enjoy all day & setting sun. Private patio area, mature planted fruit trees & lawn will be of great interest to any green fingered purchaser. Granite walled boundary & access to lane way finishes this private oasis.
This superb home is only minutes by foot from Dalkey Town & Dalkey DART station, you can enjoy culture, selection of renowned eateries & a particular less complicated way of life also taking advantage of local church, library & bustling shops. Neighbours include Sandycove, Glasthule & Killiney to name but a few. Scenic walks up Killiney Hill or swims along coastline on Vico Road or Coliemore Road will take you away into another paradise.
Viewing is highly recommended
High ceilings & double glazed windows
Off street parking to front
Southerly aspect long rear garden
Rear lane way access
Entrance Hallway c. 4.24 x 1.72m
- Carpet flooring, large entrance door, open storage
1st Reception Room c. 4.09 x 3.97m (right hand side from front)
- Carpet flooring, open fire, window shutters
2nd Reception Room c. 4.06 x 3.98m (left hand side from front)
- Carpet flooring, window shutters, gas fire, open plan with diner
Kitchen c. 4.01 x 2.66m
- Fitted units, free standing electric cooker
Dining Room c. 4.00 x 3.79m
- Carpet floor, fitted gas fire, French style PVC doors to sunny garden
1st Bedroom c. 3.94 x 3.48m
- Carpet flooring, built in wardrobes, access to rear garden, Velux window
Wet Room c. 3.26 x 1.81m
- Fully tiled walls, 2 x piece suite, electric power shower (wet room)
1st Return – Landing c. 92 x 3.02m
- Carpet flooring
Family Bathroom c. 2.99 x 3.03m
- Tiled floor, partial wall tiling, 2 x piece suite, shower cubicle, hot press
2nd Bedroom c. 3.98 x 3.07m
- Large double, carpet flooring, block bedroom fireplace
2nd Return – Top floor
Landing c. 5.13 x 1.75m
- Carpet flooring, window overlooking Sorrento Road
3rd Bedroom c. 4.07 x 3.99m
- Dual aspect, large double bedroom, carpet flooring, blocked bedroom fireplace, overlooking Sorrento Road
4th Bedroom c. 4.01 x 4.03m
- Carpet flooring, blocked bedroom fireplace, overlooking Sorrento Road
Back Garden c. 25 x 9m
- Patio area, in lawn, mature fruit trees, south facing, access form adjoining property
BER: G BER No.111509220 Energy Performance Indicator: 496.12 kWh/m²/yr