Churches Estate Agents welcome to the market this stunning triple aspect corner property with cosy BER rating of B2 & great views over Dublin Bay & Howth.
Over the recent years No 40 has been upgraded throughout to offer this 2 bedroom home in show condition. On offer with this first floor luxury apartment is 2 x parking bays, ample storage rooms, great views of Dublin Bay & Howth, balconies to front & off both bedrooms & finally heating is by way of gas central heating.
Long ‘L’ shaped hallway is the centre point to access all rooms within this luxury property. Open plan spacious kitchen & living space is one of many features that will impress a first time buyer or investor. Kitchen is fitted with high gloss units, modern built in cooking appliances, tiled floor & window overlooking gardens. Living area is a large room with dining area, wooden flooring & door onto front balcony. Off hallway you are treated to three separate own door rooms for storage & generous bathroom that is fully tiled with 3 x piece suite.
Master bedroom with tiled en suite, wooden flooring & built in wardrobe enjoys morning sun; you also have access out onto balcony that is shared with second double bedroom. This second bedroom is too a large size & has wooden flooring & with access rear to long balcony.
Outside private & manicured green area is located off communal entrance hallway; this area is only for the residents of The Elms apartments. Secure parking is underneath & the main gate to Parkview is automatic & can only be access by residents.
The development of Parkview is located opposite Fernhill Gardens, short stroll to popular Stepaside Village & within stepping stone distance of Belarmine Plaza where you have local convenience store, dry cleaners, pharmacy & newly opened gym. Fine choice of schools both primary/secondary are too in great supply & all with easy walk or commute. Direct linkage to M50 is at an ease, public transport is serviced with local bus routes & Luas (with 15 mins walk).
Viewing is highly recommended.
Modern & tastefully decorated throughout
Two underground parking bays
Gas heating – BER rating of B2
Hall c. 4.18 x 4.93m
- ‘L ‘ shaped hallway, wooden flooring, lots of storage rooms off it
Utility Room c. 0.92 x 0.77m
- Off hallway, plumbed, shelving
Storage Room c. 0.92 x 0.86m
- Off hallway, Tiled floor
Boiler Room/Cloak Room c. 0.90 x 2.23m
- Off hallway, coats hooks
Bathroom c. 1.80 x 2.41m
- Off hallway, fully tiled, modern 3 x piece suite
Kitchen c. 2.29 x 3.06m
- Modern kitchen, fitted high gloss units, tiled floor, built in cooking appliances, window overlooking Howth & development
Living Room c. 5.65 x 3.46m
- Wooden flooring, large living & dining space, access to front balcony
- Balcony 1.36 x 4.08m
Master Bedroom c. 5.55 x 3.43m
- Large master bedroom, wooden flooring, built in wardrobes, balcony off bedroom with views of Dublin Bay & Howth, overlooking communal garden
- En Suite 1.5m x 2.47m
- Fully tiled, 2 x piece suite, modern fittings, walk in shower tray
Bedroom 2 c. 3.45 x 3.61m
- Large double bedroom, wooden flooring, access to balcony with view of Howth & Dublin Bay, overlooking communal garden
Balcony off both bedrooms c. 1.32 x 7.47m
- Stunning views, overlooking communal garden