Churches Estate Agents have the pleasure in bringing this wonderful 3 bedroom dormer style home to the market.
No 43 is set in cul de sac estate just off Deansgrange Road at the Brookville Park/Stradbrook junction in Blackrock. Within stepping stone distance of playground, lush green space, tennis courts & school this property is an ideal family home.
To front you are welcomed with off street parking & large garage to side, entrance door is at gable end & leads to centred hallway. Impressive sitting room with sweeping main window to front of the property has open fire & carpet flooring. Compact kitchen with fitted units & neat breakfast counter leads to extensive rear garden. Downstairs is 3rd bedroom that is located off main hallway & is currently being used as separate dining room. Upstairs you are graced with generous master bedroom with triple aspect, built in wardrobes & vanity area; 2nd double bedroom off landing has built in wardrobes. To complete living accommodation is family bathroom with walk in shower tray, 2 x piece suite & tiling.
Long back garden (c.17.5m) is to the rear of the property & in lawn with southerly aspect that is not overlooked. There is ample space in this sunny orientated garden & patio for future potential to increase further the living accommodation of No 43 (S.P.P). Access to garage is from patio area, you also have boiler house that will hide away garden equipment.
This location is second to none with easy access to Villages Blackrock, Deansgrange & Monkstown where you will enjoy selection of amenities & eateries. Both primary & secondary level schools are in abundance; they include Hollypark, CBC Monkstown, St. Brigid’s, Lycee Francais d’Irelande, Willow Park Primary Schools. Loreto Foxrock, St. Andrew’s College, Clonkeen College, CBC Monkstown & Blackrock College.
Viewing is a must
Garage to side
Rear garden not overlooked
Close to schools
Close to playground & tennis courts
Off street parking
Hall c. 3.92 x 1.74m
– Carpet flooring, neat under stairs storage
Sitting Room c. 6.10 x 3.76m
– Large window, open fire, carpet flooring
Kitchen c. 2.92 x 3.19m
– Wooden flooring, fitted units, free standing electric cooker, breakfast counter, access to patio
Bedroom 3 c. 3.20 x 2.90m
– Carpet flooring, currently used as separate dining room
Landing c. 1.74 x 2.86m
– hot press, carpet flooring
Bedroom 1 c. 6.63 x 3.03m
– Master bedroom, triple aspect, built in wardrobes, vanity table, carpet flooring
Bedroom 2 c . 2.83 x 2.86m
– Built in wardrobes with vanity table, carpet flooring
Bathroom c. 1.76 x 2.59m
– Tiled floor, partial wall tiling, 2 x piece suite, electric power shower
Back Garden c. 17.5 x 9.1m
– South/East aspect, in lawn, patio area, access to side garage, boiler house
Garage c. 4.63 x 2.33m
– Up & over door, high roof, access to rear garden
BER: F BER No.111807376 Energy Performance Indicator: 388.73 kWh/m²/yr