Churches Estate Agents welcome you to this very well presented & solid 3 x bedroom home.
No 44 St Anne’s Park is set on a mature residential neighbourhood, the property is located in cul de sac estate & in front of green. Over the recent months the property has gone under a transformation to include: new carpets, wooden flooring & internal painting. As an extra bonus there is a wide side entrance that can be used for parking or to further extend the living accommodation of No 44 (S.P.P.).
To front you have wide front lawn that leads to entrance hallway with wooden flooring & open under stairs storage. Bright sitting room with recently laid wood flooring & solid fuel burner leads to compact & neat kitchen at rear with fitted units & free standing electric cooker. Also to rear off hallway is a boot/utility room with under stairs storage & access to back garden. To complete downstairs accommodation is main bathroom with 3 x piece suite & partial wall tiling off hallway.
From entrance door & continuing upstairs there are 3 well proportioned bedrooms (1x large double & 2x doubles). Master is an excellent size & to front with being full width of the property, here you have double window & built in storage. Further remaining 2 x bedrooms (1x double & 1 large single) are too a good size & with wooden flooring.
Long rear garden (17m) is in lawn with mature planting & easterly aspect. This garden will easily allow you to extend to rear or side of No 44 (S.P.P.) & still then afterwards have a decent amount of green space left. Large shed at side has multiple uses for storage, converting or development (S.P.P).
Bustling Shankill Village & BBQ Centre is a mere 10 mins walk away; here you are treated to a selection of local business & services. Lush grounds of Shanganagh Park is within stepping stone distance & will cater for any fitness or sporting purchaser/s. Transport is well catered for with busy bus routes passing through Shankill Village which includes Aircoach. DART is too a 15 mins walk away, closer too is coastline & local tennis/bowling club.
Tastefully decorate throughout
Well built & laid out home
Garage/large shed to side
Solid fuel heating
Double glazed windows
Hall c. 5.35 x 1.89m
- Long Hallway, recently fitted wooden floor, new carpet on stairs, open under stairs storage
Sitting Room c. 4.23 x 3.67m
- Recently fitted wooden flooring, feature stove, large window
Kitchen c. 2.14 x 1.96m
- Neat kitchen to rear, vinyl floor covering, fitted units, free standing cooker
Bathroom c. 2.14 x 1.59m
– 3 x piece suite, partial wall tiling, vinyl floor covering
Boot/Utility Room c. 2.41 x 1.90m
- Access to rear garden, wooden flooring
Landing c. 0.90 x 2.87m
- Neat landing, carpet & Wooden flooring
Bedroom 1 c. 4.76 x 3.11m (to front)
- Large double Master bedroom to front, double window, recently fitted wood flooring, built in storage
Bedroom 2 c. 3.36 x 2.85m (to rear)
- Double bedroom, wooden flooring, overlooking rear garden
Bedroom 3 c. 2.73 x 2.34m (to rear)
- Large single bedroom, wooden flooring
Back Garden c. 17 .80 x 8.70m
- In lawn, easterly aspect, great family space
Garage/Shed c. 4.45 x 2.25m
- Single door access to front & rear
BER Details: D2 BER No.109846410 Energy Performance Indicator:295.12 kWh/m²/yr