Churches Estate Agents welcome this very well located three bedroom semi-detached home to the market.
45 The Wood is set on a cul de sac road within the mature and popular residential estate of Crinken Glen, Shankill. Presented in good condition you have off street parking to front and double glazed windows throughout.
Entrance hall with open under stairs storage leads you into the front sitting room with an open fire and wooden flooring. Double doors from this room lead you next into the kitchen and diner. To the rear of the property is the kitchen and diner; this open plan space is ideal for any growing family as it stocked with fitted units, a breakfast counter and built in cooking appliances.
Upstairs on landing with carpet flooring and hot press are three bedrooms. To the front is a single bedroom and a double, the remaining third bedroom a double is to located to the rear; all bedrooms have fitted storage. To finish this great starter home is a fully tiled bathroom with 2 x piece suite and a walk in shower.
Side passage from the front drive with lawn and mature planting brings you into the rear garden. This area is in lawn with raised decking to take advantage of afternoon and setting sun. Sliding doors from the kitchen /diner also give you access to the back garden.
Opposite No 45 you are treated to a local neat and thriving business community where you will be spoilt with tasty cooked foods in the restaurant. If you are creative in the kitchen there is a great section of foods in the butchers and vegetable shop to choose from – there is even a shop to take care of dessert !. All of the above plus a dry cleaners, tailors, motor mechanic are on your doorstep.
A few meters down the road is Shankill Village where you will find your pharmacy, your post office and your local pub. The DART and coastline is a further 10 mins walk from the village. Shanganagh Park with a playground, walking/running track and training grounds for local sporting teams is a mere 3 mins walk from the house. Access onto M50 and M11 is direct and at an ease. Busy bus routes that pass-by the front of Crinken Glen will get you into the city in comfort. LUAS is available at Cherrywood.
Double glazed windows
Cul de sac location
Quiet residential estate
Hall: c.3.51 x 1.75m
– Long hallway, wooden Flooring, open under storage
Sitting Room: c. 4.32 x 3.34m
– Large sitting room to front, wooden flooring, open fire, double doors to kitchen/diner
Kitchen/Diner: c. 4.40 x 5.24m
– Open plan kitchen & diner area , fitted units, built in electric cooking appliances, breakfast bar/counter top, sliding doors to garden
Landing: c. 2.71 x 2.47m
– Carpet flooring, hot press, Stira stairs to attic
Bedroom 1: c.2.74 x 2.47m (to front)
– Single bedroom, floor covering, fitted wardrobe
Bedroom 2: c. 4.16 x 2.74m (to front)
– Double bedroom, fitted sliderobes wardrobes, double bedroom
Bedroom 3: c.4.23 x 3.67m (to rear)
– Double bedroom, Fitted slide robes, floor covering
Bathroom: c.2.27 x 1.64m
– Recently upgraded bathroom, 2 x piece suite, walk in electric shower
Back Garden: c.11.68m in Length
– Side passage, patio area, raised decked area, Barna shed, sunny afternoon/evening aspect