Churches Estate Agents are delighted to welcome to the market this luxury & modern dual aspect two bedroom apartment (c. 69m2 – 742sqft) that has its own independent storage unit within the private development of Castlepark Residence.
Situated on the top floor this fine example of a property enjoys corner position within this exclusive development. With neighbours such as Dalkey Town, Glasthule, Sandycove & Bullock Harbour this turnkey property will be of interest to first time Buyers, investor or person/s trading down who require a home in superb condition.
Through secure gates off tree lined Castlepark Road you will immediately notice the immaculate award winning landscaped gardens that surround this exclusive development. Bright communal foyer with lift takes you to second floor where you will find entrance door with long hall & utility room. Next you are treated to open plan living room with balcony & wooden floor, this room benefits from sharing dual aspect with kitchen area. Here in this modern kitchen space you have high gloss units with Miele built in cooking appliances. Extra units & counter top divide give the kitchen a sense of its own important stand alone space. Off hallway you are graced with two very well proportioned bedrooms, both bedrooms have wood flooring & built in wardrobes. Bathroom is fully tiled with bath, separate walk-in shower, modern sanitary wear & chrome towel rail. Under floor heating completes this wonderful & warm (BER B1) home you have balcony with southerly aspect off living room.
Communal & manicured grounds offer the residents of Castlepark Residence privacy from the hustle & bustle of town life, secure parking underground is allocated for one space; ample visitor parking is available for guests on drive. Each of the apartments have the advantage & use of an independent storage unit that is located underground & beside car parking.
Within walking distance from Castlepark Residence there is a fine choice of eateries, boutiques & a more easier way of life available in Dalkey, Glasthule or Sandycove. Daily fresh fish is the order of the day in Bullock Harbour that is too only minutes away by foot. Aircoach & bus routes stop nearby & will take you to the airport or Dún Laoghiare in comfort & ease. DART train service is in Dalkey along with scenic walks & historical trails.
- Hall: – Long hallway, wood floor, intercom unit
- Utility Room: – Fitted shelving, Miele washing machine/ dryer, ample space for coats & household storage.
- Living Room: c. 4.33 x 3.62m – Wood floor, TV and internet point, large south facing window, access to balcony.
- Balcony: -Private balcony, south facing
- Kitchen/Dining Room: c. 3.20 x 3.25m -Dual aspect with double window, fitted high gloss floor and wall level units, integrated Miele appliances; Induction oven & hob, fridge/freezer, microwave, dishwasher and extractor fan, additional floor level units & stainless steel sink, wood floor.
- Bedroom 1: c. 3.32 x 3.22m – Large double bedroom, wood floor, built in Skon wardrobes, window to front.
- Bedroom 2: c. 3.13 x 3.35m – Large double bedroom, wood floor, built in Skon wardrobes, window to front.
- Bath/Shower Room: – High gloss tiled floor and walls, recessed lighting, heated towel rail, wall mounted mirror, walk-in shower with waterfall shower head, large bath, wash hand basin and W.C
- Show condition throughout
- Excellent warm BER rating of B1
- Independent storage unit
- Under floor energy efficient heating system
- South facing private balcony
- Junkers Wood flooring
- Secure underground parking
Viewing is highly recommended however PLEASE NOTE : due to the current COVID-19 outbreak all viewings are by appointment only, we will not be conducting open viewings at this time. Call 01-559-5005 to arrange.