Churches Estate Agents are delighted to bring this spacious 2 bedroom home with downstairs shower/wet room to the market.
Located in the picturesque & tranquil setting of Aughrim Village No 6 Cuirt an Gleanna is set in cobble stoned courtyard with only 8 other properties all in a private residential development. Within stepping stone distance of sumptuous Stonecutter Cafe, post office, convenience store & only short drive to Brook Lodge Hotel & Spa, Macreddin or Woodenbridge this property will appeal to those seeking their first home or equally suit to those who are looking for a low maintenance retreat away from the bustling & hectic city life.
Wide entrance hallway with under stairs storage & carpet flooring invites you into No 6. Front sitting room was an impressive size but has been adapted now for a fully tiled shower/wet room, sitting room is in an ‘L’ shape with carpet flooring & open fire. This extra addition (shower/wet room) can be left in situ or can easily be accessed from hallway if new owners wish to have client/s calling for hairdressing, beauty treatments, physio etc. The other option is to remove this room to bring sitting room back to its former glory or to have access from kitchen where it can be used as a utility room.
Double doors from dual aspect sitting room lead onto raised decked area; here you can enjoy the views of rolling Wicklow Mountains. Generous kitchen with tiled floor & fitted units boast large arch window that take in stunning views. Any chef will be impressed with the cooking facilities in No 6 as you have built in cooking appliances to include gas hob, electric hob & electric oven.
The property excels further when you head up onto large landing, this unused area has a number of uses from walk–in wardrobe to home office or children’s play den. Master bedroom with views of mountains is set to rear & is serviced with tiled en suite. Second double bedroom is located to front with carpet flooring. Main bathroom with 3 piece suite is fully tiled throughout. For extra convenience & storage Stira stairs brings you to attic from landing.
Heading north from No 6 Cuirt an Gleanna to Dundrum Town Centre is only c. 1 hour away, town of Arklow is c.25 mins drive away. Brittas Bay & sandy coastline are too a short & easy drive from this property. Ample parking to front & heating is by oil fired central heating.
Excellent BER rating of B3
Ideal living space
Close to amenities
Hall c. 4.72 x 3.05m
– Wide entrance hallway, under stairs storage, carpet flooring
Sitting Room c. 4.20 x 4.60m
– L shaped room, open fire, carpet flooring, double doors to decking, dual aspect, mountain views
Shower Room c. 2.24 x 2.23m
– Fully tiled, 2 x piece suite, walk in shower tray
Kitchen c. 3.27 x 4.34m
– Tiled floor, fitted unit, large arch window overlooking mountains, electric hob & separate gas hob, built in electric oven, access to decking
Landing c. 3.50 x 2.89m
– Extra wide landing, multi usage for office, storage, children den, reading area
Bedroom 1 c. 3.20 x 4.60m (to rear)
– Master double bedroom, mountain views, carpet flooring, roof window for extra natural light
En Suite c. 2.06 x 1.39m
– Fully tiled, 2 x piece suite, electric shower, roof window
Bedroom 2 c. 2.39 x 4.77m (to front)
– Large double bedroom, carpet flooring
Bathroom c. 2.01 x 2.04m (to rear)
– Fully tiled, 3 x piece suite, shower over bath, hot press
Back Garden c. 5.80m
– Raised decked area, low maintenance, rear access, shortcut to Aughrim Village