Churches Estate Agents welcome to the market this perfect three-bedroom starter home with an excellent BER rating of C1, a sun room extension and an attic conversion.
No 60 O’Rourke Park is wrapped in external snug insulation and presented in excellent condition throughout with open internal space c.122m2 (including attic space). Set in a very popular and desirable location with being within only a short walking distance to local shops, gym and services. DART and promenade walks are a further brisk walk away from this wonderful home.
To front on landscaped gravel drive with lawn, planting and a side entrance you are brought into the property by a centred hall door. To your left is a long sitting room with dual aspect & gas fire insert, this room leads to the sunroom. On opposite side of the hall is a neat dining room with access to the kitchen where you will find fitted units, free standing electric cooker, an under stairs larder and a second access to the sun room.
From the entrance hallway you are brought up to bright landing by a centred stairs, next you are graced with three bedrooms. Both double bedrooms are to the front and a single bedroom with a built-in wardrobe is to the rear; the flooring for these bedrooms is a mix of varnished floor board or carpet. To finish this level is a separate toilet and a fully tiled shower room which is ideal for a busy house. To complete No 60 is an attic conversion with endless storage and 2x Velux windows; access to this extra addition of space is from one of the front double bedrooms.
The internal well maintained condition of the property is not only carried and shared in the front garden but it continues through into the rear garden. A patio space, BBQ space, dog pen, shed, lawn area and a vegetable plot are all on offer.
Suburbs surrounding this fine home include Glenageary, Killiney, Dún Laoghaire and Dalkey. Selection of great and well established schools are very close by. Sporting clubs and sea swims are to be taken advantage of when owning this property.
Viewing is highly recommended.
BER rating of C1
Off street parking
Double glazed windows
– Landscaped front garden, ample off street parking on gravel drive.
Hall: c. 1.67 x 1.35m
– Neat entrance hall, carpet flooring, centred stairs to landing
Sitting Room: c. 5.70 x 2.50m
– Long sitting room, gas fire insert with decorative surround, dual aspect, sliding doors to sun room
Kitchen: c. 2.59 x 4.23m
– Fitted units, solid wood counter tops, freestanding electric cooker, tiled floor, under stairs storage/lauder press
Dining Room: c. 2.53 x 2.70m
– To front, varnish floor boards, leads to kitchen
Sun Room: c. 2.62 x 5.84m
– Large space over looking rear garden, varnish floor boards, access from sitting room and kitchen, double French style doors to garden
Landing: c. 1.25 x 3.28m
– Carpet flooring
Bedroom 1: c.3.00 x 3.61m (to front)
– Double bedroom to front, varnish floor boards
Bedroom 2: c.2.56 x 3.66m (to rear)
– Carpet flooring, built in wardrobes
Bedroom 3 : c 3.61 x 2.64m (to front)
– Varnish floor boards, access to attic
Toilet: c. 0.89 x 1.62m
– Separate toilet, window, off landing
Shower Room: c. 1.93 x 1.93m
– Fully tiled, hand sink with storage underneath, shower cubicle, large hot press
Attic: c. 2.68 x 7.45m
– Large attic conversion, varnish floor boards, under eave storage, spare wardrobes
Back Garden: c. 19m in length
– Landscaped rear garden, patio area, lawn area, loose gravel path to shed and a vegetable plot