Churches Estate Agents are delighted to bring this spacious and bright 5 bedroom detached family home to the market. No 7 Rathfarnham Wood is ideally located on this highly regarded and much sought after residential estate in Rathfarnham.
It has been carefully maintained over the years and offers light filled, well proportioned accommodation throughout with a large South facing garden.
The location of this property is second to none. It is within minutes’ walk of Rathfarnham and Nutgrove Shopping Centres. Property is conveniently and superbly located close to a host of amenities and facilities that include nice restaurants, coffee places, boutiques, grocery shops, shopping centres (Rathfarnham, Dundrum), excellent junior and senior schools (Loreto High School Beaufort, ColaisteEanna, The High School, Terenure College, Our Lady’s Temleogue), sports clubs, excellent shopping (Rathfarnham and Dundrum shopping centres), recreational facilities (Bushy Park and Rathfarnham Castle).
The city centre is less than 5 miles away and the M50 a short drive away.The area is extremely well serviced by transport links with regular bus routes (15B, 16, 17, 61, 75) to the City Centre, UCD and Dublin Airport right on your doorstep. Viewing is highly recommended and by appointment only.
- Spacious and bright entrance hall with a guest wc and storage.
- Sitting room with a marble surround feature fire place. Family room. Double door leading to a spacious and bright separate dining room.
- Separate kitchen with all built in appliances, breakfast bar, cork tile floor finish.
- Good size dining area.
- Utility room.
- South facing wall surrounded and not overlooked rear garden with mature trees and shrubs, which captures the sunlight throughout the day and evening. Rear garden can be accessed from dining room through sliding and from Utility room.
- Garden shed for additional storage.
- Upstairs there are 5 well proportioned bedrooms (2 single, 3 double), master en suite with a walk inshower, wc, whb.
- All bedrooms have good size wardrobes. Carpets throughout.
- Family bathroom with bath tub, electric shower, wc, whb.
- Large attic with a great potential to convert.
- 2 off street parking and ample of on street free parking.
- Hall: 1,5 x 4,7 (m). Carpets. Alarm. Under stairs storage.
- Downstairs WC: 1,43 x 2,4 (m)
- Kitchen/Dining: 4,34 x 5,08 (m)
- Utility room: 1,7 x 2,3 (m) Plumbed for washing machine. Access to the rear garden.
- Living room: 4,07 x 5,17 (m)
- Dining room: 4,07 x 3,69 (m). Glass sliding door to the rear garden.
- Family room: 2,74 x 3,94 (m)
- Bedroom 1: 3,30 x 3,28 (m)
- Bedroom 2: 2,92 x 4,21 (m)
- Bedroom 3 (Master): 3,58 x 4,4 (m)
- Bedroom 4: 2,42 x 2,79 (m)
- Bedroom 5: 2,38 x 2,79 (m)
- Bathroom: 2,11 x 2,28 (m)
- Rear Garden 28,65 x 10,97 (m)
- Secure and quiet location
- Close to lots of amenities
- Ample of parking
- Excellent transport links
- South facing, not overlooked 94 ft long garden
- Bright and spacious accommodation
- Well proportioned bedrooms
- Plenty of storage including under stairs, utility room, garden shed, attic
- Well maintained family home