Churches Estate Agents are thrilled to bring this recently re decorated, well located 2 bedroom home to the market.
No 87 is located at the top end of Dún Laoghaire & is off York Road, minutes away from the library, St Michael’s Hospital & Cinema. Parking is provided on street, windows are double glazed & heating is by gas central heating system. This ideal home is perfect for first time buyer/s or equally suited to an investor who wishes to increase their portfolio.
Neat entrance hall brings you into living room with varnished floorboards & open fire. Galley style kitchen is to the rear with newly fitted units & opens onto dining area. Shower room is on the ground floor, is serviced with 2 piece suite & walk in shower cubicle.
Upstairs master bedroom is to the rear & single bedroom is to the front with fireplace, both bedrooms have wooden flooring.
Compact yard is off the diner & with some imagination could be turned into a great little private oasis.
The property is surrounded by a wealth of local amenities to include DART, Dun Laoghaire Town & shopping centres, DLR Lexicon library & piers with local attractions.
Viewing is highly recommend
Red brick home
2 x Good size bedrooms
Ideal first time home
Suited to investor
Hall c. 1.02 x 1.12m
– Neat entrance hall, wood effect floor covering
Sitting Room c. 4.58 x 3.37m
– Varnish floor boards, open fire, built in storage, immersion tank
Kitchen c.3.57 x 1.83m
– New fitted units, wood effect floor covering
Shower Room c. 1.79 x 1.06m
– 2x piece suite, walk in shower cubicle
Dining Room c. 1.90 x 3.12m
– Varnish floorboards, access to rear garden
Bedroom 1 c. 3.39 x 2.63m (to rear)
– Master bedroom , varnish floorboards
Bedroom 2 c. 2.69 x 2.43m (front)
– Single bedroom, original floorboards, fireplace
– Narrow yard, low maintenance