Churches Estate Agents welcome to the market this wonderful 4 bedroom detached home that is just off N11 & within easy distance to Killiney, Dalkey & Blackrock.
This impressive property is set back off cul de sac with privacy from front & also to rear with not being overlooked. Entering through automated gates onto sweeping gravel drive this double front spacious home c.200m2 is ready for immediate occupation.
Front entrance door leads from porch to hallway with solid wooden flooring & guest W.C. Very generous & airy living or entertaining room with large window, open fire & access to rear sunroom is off hallway on your left. On the opposite side you have 2nd reception (family) room with easy access to kitchen; there is a utility space off this room. To rear is large kitchen with island, ample fitted units, breakfast counter & neat dining area. Finishing off accommodation on ground floor is fine & bright sunroom with Velux windows, wooden flooring & access to wonderful rear garden.
Heading upstairs onto landing you are graced with 4 well proportioned bedrooms. Master bedroom is an excellent size & laid with carpet flooring, this gracious bedroom also benefits from having triple aspect, vanity area & large en suite with bath. Remaining 3 bedrooms (large double, double & single) have a mix of carpet or wooden flooring & built in wardrobes. In the event of a new purchaser/s requiring the option of increasing internal accommodation the attic in No 88 an incredible & an ideal space to convert (S.P.P); access to attic is currently by Stira type stairs via 4th bedroom. Completing the 1st floor is family bathroom with 2 piece suite & shower cubicle.
Outside in front & rear gardens the property still continues to impress & enjoys a massive rear garden with planted mature trees, patio, lawn in split level & garden not being overlooked. Tucked away in the corner of the garden you are treated to block shed with concrete floor, double door & electric power. This perfect ‘man cave’ or music room is away from main house.
Set in the private & cul de sac estate of Shanganagh Vale No 88 is in easy commute to local shopping facilities such as Cornelscourt/Killiney & villages of Foxrock or Cabinteely. Well manicured grounds/parks with playgrounds & open space are available at Kilbogget/Cabinteely. Transport services such as QBC is at the front of the estate & LUAS runs at Cherrywood. Selections of established schools both primary & secondary are in great supply to this wonderful family home.
Viewing highly recommended
Superb detached family home
Gas heating with new boiler
Ample off street parking
Private & mature setting
Double glazed windows
Entrance Porch c. 0.78 x 2.76m
– Tiled floor
Entrance Hallway c. 6.09 x 2.59m
– Large bright entrance hallway, timber flooring, door to guest WC
Guest WC c. 2.01 x 1.52m
– WC & WHB, Door to understairs storage
Living Room c. 6.96 x 3.78m
– Large light filled main reception with dual aspect. Attractive open fireplace with marble hearth. Door to sunroom
2nd Reception Room c. 5.08 x 4.40m
– Bright & spacious room with attractive fireplace and gas fire inset. Timber flooring. Door to kitchen & access to utility
Kitchen/ Dining Room c. 7.29 x 2.71m
– Attractive bright and spacious kitchen with ample wall and floor units. Island and breakfast bar. Timber flooring, ceiling coving. Pantry offering extra storage
Utility Room c. 2.40 x 1.99m
– Plumbed for washing machine and space for dryer. Superb storage space
Sunroom c. 6.07 x 2.73m
– Light filled room to the rear with vaulted ceiling, Velux windows, timber flooring, door to patio
Landing c. 3.20 x 1.10m
Master Bedroom c. 4.65 x 4.38m
– Triple aspect, vanity area, built in wardrobes
Ensuite Bathroom c. 2.24 x 2.09m
– Bath, WC and WHB.
Bedroom 2 c. 3.08 x 5.04m
– Large double bed room to the rear with a Jack and Jill access to main bathroom
Family Shower Room c. 3.07 x 1.82m
– Shower, WC and WHB
Bedroom 3 c. 3.01 x 4.41m
– Large light filled double room to the front
Bedroom 4 c. 3.56 x 2.24m
– Bright single bed room with attic access and built in wardrobe
Attic Room c. 4.61 x 3.01m
– Ideal space to further convert (S.P.P)
D1 BER No.111100764 Energy Performance Indicator: 240.76 kWh/m²/yr