Churches Estate Agents welcome to the market this wonderful 4 bedroom detached home that is just off N11 & within easy distance to Killiney, Dalkey & Blackrock.
This impressive property is set back off cul de sac with privacy from front & also to rear with not being overlooked. Entering through automated gates onto sweeping gravel drive this double front spacious home c.200m² is ready for immediate occupation.
Front entrance door leads from porch to hallway with solid wooden flooring & guest W.C. Very generous & airy living or entertaining room with large window, open fire & access to rear sunroom is off hallway on your left. On the opposite side you have 2nd reception (family) room with easy access to kitchen; there is a utility space off this room. To rear is large kitchen with island, ample fitted units, breakfast counter & neat dining area. Finishing off accommodation on ground floor is fine & bright sunroom with Velux windows, wooden flooring & access to wonderful rear garden.
Heading upstairs onto landing you are graced with 4 well proportioned bedrooms. Master bedroom is an excellent size & laid with carpet flooring, this gracious bedroom also benefits from having triple aspect, vanity area & large en suite with bath. Remaining 3 bedrooms (large double, double & single) have a mix of carpet or wooden flooring & built in wardrobes. In the event of a new purchaser/s requiring the option of increasing internal accommodation the attic in No 88 an incredible & an ideal space to convert (S.P.P); access to attic is currently by Stira type stairs via 4th bedroom. Completing the 1st floor is family bathroom with 2 piece suite & shower cubicle.
Outside in front & rear gardens the property still continues to impress & enjoys a massive rear garden with planted mature trees, patio, lawn in split level & garden not being overlooked. Tucked away in the corner of the garden you are treated to block shed with concrete floor, double door & electric power. This perfect ‘man cave’ or music room is away from main house.
Set in the private & cul de sac estate of Shanganagh Vale No 88 is in easy commute to local shopping facilities such as Cornelscourt/Killiney & villages of Foxrock or Cabinteely. Well manicured grounds/parks with playgrounds & open space are available at Kilbogget/Cabinteely. Transport services such as QBC is at the front of the estate & LUAS runs at Cherrywood. Selections of established schools both primary & secondary are in great supply to this wonderful family home.
Viewing highly recommended
Superb detached family home
Gas heating with new boiler
Ample off street parking
Private & mature setting
Double glazed windows
Entrance Porch c. 0.78 x 2.76m
– Tiled floor
Entrance Hallway c. 6.09 x 2.59m
– Large bright entrance hallway, timber flooring, door to guest WC
Guest WC c. 2.01 x 1.52m
– WC & WHB, Door to under stairs storage
Living Room c. 6.96 x 3.78m
– Large light filled main reception with dual aspect. Attractive open fireplace with marble hearth. Door to sunroom
2nd Reception Room c. 5.08 x 4.40m
– Bright & spacious room with attractive fireplace and gas fire inset. Timber flooring. Door to kitchen & access to utility
Kitchen/Dining Room c. 7.29 x 2.71m
– Attractive bright and spacious kitchen with ample wall and floor units. Island and breakfast bar. Timber flooring, ceiling coving. Pantry offering extra storage
Utility Room c. 2.40 x 1.99m
– Plumbed for washing machine and space for dryer. Superb storage space
Sunroom c. 6.07 x 2.73m
– Light filled room to the rear with vaulted ceiling, Velux windows, timber flooring, door to patio
Landing c. 3.20 x 1.10m
Master Bedroom c. 4.65 x 4.38m
– Triple aspect, vanity area, built in wardrobes
Ensuite Bathroom c. 2.24 x 2.09m
– Bath, WC and WHB.
Bedroom 2 c. 3.08 x 5.04m
– Large double bed room to the rear with a Jack and Jill access to main bathroom
Family Shower Room c. 3.07 x 1.82m
– Shower, WC and WHB
Bedroom 3 c. 3.01 x 4.41m
– Large light filled double room to the front
Bedroom 4 c. 3.56 x 2.24m
– Bright single bed room with attic access and built in wardrobe
Attic Room c. 4.61 x 3.01m
– Ideal space to further convert (S.P.P)
D1 BER No.111100764 Energy Performance Indicator: 240.76 kWh/m²/yr