Churches Estate Agents welcome to the market this wonderful 3 x bedroom home with sunroom extension. Within very short walking distance to DART at Shankill & stony coastline No 9 is located on quiet cul de sac road; this family home is ready for immediate occupation.Local shopping centre at the top of Corbawn Lane is currently being upgraded & is too within very close distance.
To front you have off street parking & low maintenance drive, high hedge to side provides great privacy. Neat porch leads to long entrance hallway with wooden flooring & under stairs storage. Large front living room has feature open fire with cast iron surround & bay window effect. Double doors lead you into open plan diner which is a great space for entertaining. Breakfast counter, fitted units & free standing cooker are all available in galley style kitchen. To rear is spacious sunroom with Velux windows, tiled flooring & access to secure back garden.
Upstairs on landing you are graced with 3 bedrooms; 2 x doubles & 1 x single. All bedrooms are fitted with a selection of wardrobes, vanity table or storage solutions & wooden flooring finishes each room. To complete the accommodation you have generous family bathroom with 3 piece suite, shower over bath, partial tiling & wood panelled walls.
Outside space to rear of No 9 is very private with mature planted & pruned trees offering extra screening, low maintenance garden with patio area this private space has side access from front of the property. Steeltech shed (c. 3.07 x 2.03m) comes with the sale of the property & is very useful for storage of bulky items or to keep those important sports equipment/garden tools dry away from the elements.
DART, Shankill Village, seafront walks & super sporting amenities are all within walking distance & on offer when purchasing this fine residence.
Viewing is highly recommended
Walking distance to DART
Gas central heating
Double glazed windows
Semi detached family home
Excellent location on cul de sac road
Entrance Hall c. 3.80 m x 1.75m
- Sliding patio doors lead into a porch with tiles which lead onto entrance porch. Mahogany leaded glass front door with leaded stained glass panels to the side lead into a bright and welcoming hallway; telephone point; Oak semi solid flooring; dado rail; large under stairs storage cupboard.
Living Room c.4.40 x 3.64m
- Lovely bright reception room with large bay window opening flooding the room with natural light; beautiful feature cast iron fireplace with marble hearth and cast iron mantle; semi solid Oak flooring; ceiling rose & cornice; stylish Oak double doors with frosted glass panelling; T.V. point.
Kitchen Diner c.5.47 x 3.44m
- Beautiful open plan kitchen/dining room comprising of an attractive Oak fitted kitchen with tiled splash back; plumbed for dishwasher and washing machine; extractor hood; spot lightning; useful space provision for fridge freezer and microwave; warm ceramic tiled flooring; ceiling rose and cornicing. This room is cleverly divided with a very useful breakfast bar counter. The dining area of this room is of good size and comfortably caters for a large dining suite.
Sunroom Extension c.4.83 x 3.90m
- This is a beautiful addition to this fine home. This extra reception area is both warm and bright and enjoys great privacy; ceramic tiled flooring recess spot lighting with warm pine ceiling; two large Velux windows; T.V. point; large double doors lead out to a rear garden.
Landing Area c. 3.06 x 1.84m
- Bright landing owing to the large window opening with privacy glass; hot press housing emersion unit with overhead storage cupboard; access to attic via trap door; access to all accommodation.
Bedroom 1 c.3.89 x 3.17m
- Lovely bright double bedroom to the front of the property with beech laminate flooring; large mirrored sliderobes.
Bedroom 2 c. 3.64 x 3.20m
- Fine bright double bedroom to the front of the property with beech laminate flooring; large mirrored sliderobes.
Bedroom 3 c.2.70 x 2.38m
- Bright single bedroom to the front of the property; built in wardrobe; T.V. point.
Bathroom c. 2.22 x 1.88m
- Recently Tastefully upgraded bathroom suite comprising of W.C; wash hand basin and bath unit with wall mount ‘triton’ t90si’ electric shower unit, beautifully tiled floors and walls; large custom made mirrored wall; window with privacy glass.
Garden c. 8.90 x 6.50m
- Low maintenance, great privacy from planted mature trees, patio area, loose stones.
Steeltech Shed c. 3.07 x 2.03m
- Concrete floor, ideal for storage of garden tools or sports equipment