Churches Estate Agents welcome you to this 4 bedroom family home in complete show house condition throughout to the market.
Located in quiet cul de sac estate just off N11/Wyattville Road & M50 (J16) this property has been lovingly kept with numerous & continuous upgrades over the recent years. Long sunny rear garden, garage to side, ample off street parking & guest WC are many but only a few extra features that are on offer with this wonderful family home.
To front you are graced with lush green front lawn with off street parking, leading next to the entrance of No 93. Warming colour tones & open plan living space create a super environment for any growing family. Recently fitted new kitchen with built in cooking appliances is any ‘Chefs’ dream work hub, large breakfast counter allows you to still keep a close eye on the generous living rooms events.
Upstairs you are still treated to fine attention to detail & tasteful decor with recently fitted & fully tiled main shower room. There 4x very well proportioned bedrooms (3 x doubles & 1x singles); all bedrooms enjoy bright space, being laid with wooden flooring & having built in wardrobes.
Outside area is well catered for with long rear garden (c. 18m) that gives you the chance to follow the sun from morning till evening. Two patio areas, vegetable plot & lawn are easily accessible from the main house or through large garage to side of the property
Local secondary school within walking distance & choice of more schools further afar No 93 will be of keen interest to any growing family. Local services & shopping needs are all taken care of at nearby Ballybrack & Cornelscourt Shopping Centres. Road networks too are direct with N11/M11, M50 within minutes. Public transport is in great supply with choice of LUAS at Cherrywood or QBC on N11.
Viewing is highly recommended.
Stunning family home
Four great bedrooms
Double glazed windows
Recently fitted kitchen
– Neat entrance hallway
Guest .W.C c. 1.60 x 1.39
– Wood flooring, 2 x piece suite
Sitting Room c. 6.35 x 9.12m
- Open plan, wooden flooring, open fire (gas option if required)
Kitchen c. 3.92 x 3.28m
- Newly fitted units, built in cooking appliances (gas hob & double oven)
Dining Room c. 3.95 x 2.78m
- Wooden flooring, double French doors to patio area
Master Bedroom c. 4.21 x 3.48m (to front)
- Bright double bedroom, built in wardrobes, wooden flooring
Bedroom 2 c. 3.98 x 3.47m (to rear)
- Double, wooden flooring, built in wardrobes
Bedroom 3 c. 2.84 x 2.78m (to front)
- Double , built in wardrobes, wooden flooring
Bedroom 4 c. 2.70 x 1.90m (to rear)
- Single, built in wardrobes, wooden floor
Bathroom c. 1.90 x 1.82m
- Beautifully tiled floor to ceiling shower room, 2 x piece suite (c.5 years old)
Back Garden 18.90 x 9.20m
- In lawn, patio area, views of Killiney Hill, South East aspect
Garage c. 8.02 x 2.42m
- Cement flooring, access from front & rear of No 93, roller shutter door