Churches Estate Agents have the pleasure to bring one of the last original detached bungalows on Old Bray Road, Cabinteely to the market.
Behind the cover & privacy of high hedging St Brides is set back from the road, this home is a fine example of how houses were once built with large spacious rooms throughout. Standing on c. 1/5 of an acre the property would be also of interest to those purchasers who are looking to create their very own trophy home. Nearly all of the homes on Old Bray Road have been extended, double in size or re built to a high standard making this location very sought after.
Large front lawn (c. 16m) with ample parking greets you at first, centred entrance hall with recently laid tiling leads to the heart of this great property. To front on RHS you have formal sitting room with large window overlooking front garden & wooden flooring. On opposite side of hallway is generous master bedroom with built in wardrobes. To rear of St Brides you have every day living room with access through double doors to sun drenched conservatory. Also from living area you have access to 3rd & 4th bedrooms, to the gable end & to front the bedroom is serviced with ensuite. Remaining double bedroom is set to rear, over looks back garden & off hallway. Newly fitted kitchen is well stocked with units, recently laid tiled floor with an area for dining will easily suit any growing family.
St Brides excels once again with a very impressive rear garden (c. 35m), this vast lush green space is a dream for any discerning purchaser, the options & possibilities are too many to list. Something that maybe of interest to purchasers is that the rear of this wonderful home garden backs directly onto Carrig Glen where S.P.P you may be able to have another entrance or develop a separate dwelling.
Cabinteely Village with a host of eateries & local thriving businesses is only a stone’s throw away from St Brides; selection of schools nearby will suit all requirements. Easy & direct linkage to city centre or M50 is minutes by car; QBC is available on N11 for commuting.
Detached bungalow on a substantial plot of ground
Double glazed windows
Recently upgraded with insulation
Renovations include floor tiling & kitchen units
Front Garden c. 16.65 x 15.5m
– High hedge around, boundary provides great privacy
Hall c. 5.15 x 1.82m
– Centred entrance door, recently laid tiled flooring, long & wide hallway
Sitting Room c. 3.96 x 3.78m
– The Good Room with large window overlooking front garden, varnish floorboards
Living Room c. 5.33 x 3.78m
– Large sitting room, wooden flooring, double doors to conservatory
Kitchen c. 5.06 x 3.25m
– Tiled floor, fitted units, free standing electric cooker, ample space for dining
Bedroom 1 (double) c. 3.95 x 3.62m (to front)
– Master bedroom, large window overlooking front garden, built in wardrobes, wooden flooring
Bedroom 2 (double) c. 3.42 x 3.14m (to rear)
– Built in wardrobes, wooden flooring, overlooking back garden
Bedroom 3 (double) c. 2.81 x 3.33m (gable)
– Double bedroom, varnish floorboards
Bedroom 4 (double) c. 5.23 x 3.16m (to front)
– Wooden flooring, overlooking front garden
En Suite c. 1.65 x 2.19m
– Fully tiled, modern 2 x piece suite, a shower can be easily added
Bathroom c. 2.40 x 2.19m
– Modern bathroom, fully tiled, 2 x piece suite, electric power shower
Conservatory c. 4.60 x 4.16m
– Wooden flooring, double doors to large rear garden
– Back Garden c. 35 x 15m
– Lush green space, mature apple trees, high hedge