Completed Today… in Record Time
Churches are delighted to celebrate the success of one of our most impressive private sales. Our clients are handing over keys today to a happy young family who have acquired their lovely 4 bed detached house in the fine Kilteragh Road of Foxrock for a little over €900,000.
We are most delighted with being able to service both our sellers and our buyers in this sale – which was done without ever bringing the property to market. Our vendors were looking to downsize but weren’t interested in a full marketing campaign. They valued their privacy and discretion with their home, unsure whether they would achieve enough to make the move worth their while or if now was the right time for them.
That’s where we sprang into action. Talking them through our new Churches Private Sales service, we showed them how we could find buyers for their house without going to market – with a signboard or online listings or trains of people at open viewings. We also wouldn’t charge them anything for the privilege, we only cost our vendors anything when we successful sell their house, not before.
Through our powerful knowledge of South Dublin’s most active buyers, we were able to approach a tight group of buyers we knew would be keenly interested in the house – and able to make fast offers at a full price.
Our vendors, still nervous about selling their house, though they would five us a chance. But with a challenge:
One chance to bring a small handful of parties through the house and to get an offer from there.
But we were up to the challenge. In 5 days we reached out to and confirmed a list of 5 most serious buyers. All attended a private viewing one evening through this immaculate house.
With an asking price of €900,000 we were looking to set a new record on that Foxrock road within the last few years.
And we chose wisely. That evening straight after the viewing we had an immediate offer at the asking price of €900,000. And over the following few days we managed to skillfully negotiate that price up by almost €10,000.
Not only were the owners delighted with the offer, they were also so happy they could have their house sold so quickly, without the cost or expense of going to the open market.
- With any other agent and an open market sale, it would have cost them possible €1,000 or more to just get their property on the market.
- No need for weeks of endless open viewings, keeping the house in an unnatural state of tidiness – cleaning and tidying for one viewing was exhausting enough for anyone, let alone doing that every weekend.
- No back and forth with offers and counter-offers for weeks on end, all with the risk of losing bidders in competitive bidding situations.
- Just one viewing, a quick offer and a speedy resolution.
Not only were the vendors delighted with the sale, the buyers were also relieved to secure a house on a Kilteragh Road – somewhere they had dreamed of living for a number of years. Plus without having to go through a worrisome bidding process, traipsing through the house with dozens of other buyers, and potentially missing out on it – they were more than happy to make a full and fair market offer immediately. And close within 3 months.
With the state of the sales and conveyancing process in Ireland today, you are very lucky to get a house sale agreed within 3 months of going to market, with another 3-4 months to closing. To go from instruction-to-closed in just 3 months is exceptional!
We wish both families the very best in their new homes!
If you are thinking about selling your property but you don’t want to go through the hassle or expense of the full open market sale, contact Churches today about our Private Sales Service.
The benefits of this approach include:
- Avoid the hassle and expense of preparing your property for market.
- Full discretion and privacy – no ‘For Sale’ sign or online adverts.
- Avoid mass open viewings where the majority of viewers are often nosey neighbours and tyre-kickers.
- Receive immediate offers in short timescales – weeks instead of months on the market.
- Opportunity to test the market and decide to sell if you achieve an acceptable price, without risk or expense.
We have very eager buyers for prime property in South Dublin. If your home is approx. €800,000 up to €2,000,000 we will be able to successfully sell your property for a highly competitive market price without the need for any marketing.
Contact our Blackrock Office on 01 559 5000
Or visit Churches Private Sales for more information.