Churches Estate Agents welcome you to No 66 Churchview Road Killiney, this is an excellent opportunity to purchase large & spacious 4 bedroom detached home that stands as one of the last remaining & untouched substantial corner plots on Churchview Road & the surrounding area of Killiney.
Located opposite Kilbogget Park & overlooking lush Dublin Mountains this home will perfectly suit any growing family or developer/investor alike. Currently the property is in need of modernisation throughout & benefits from large side garden to the side of No 66 (c.30m from front to rear & c.11m from gable wall to path).
This extensive bonus of private garden has multiple uses for new purchasers such as: new development of detached dwelling (S.P.P – see architects impressions attached), extending No 66 to enhance & increase living accommodation (S.P.P), ample off street for parking/storage of commercial vehicles or to create a one off commercial/medical centre (S.P.P).
Property briefly comprises of wide entrance hallway with neat under stairs storage leading to huge open plan living/dining room with dual aspect that runs the full length of the home. Kitchen with fitted pine units is to rear & leads to private rear garden. Upstairs there are 4 well proportioned bedrooms (2 doubles & 2 large singles). Both bedrooms to the front (master & large single have great views of the park & Dublin Mountains.
To complete this property is main bathroom with 3 piece suite & hot press off landing. Recently fitted double glazed PVC windows throughout & front door will help new owners feel secure & warm. Heating is by oil fired central heating system, parking to front is private & off street for 2 medium sized cars.
Rear garden off kitchen is very private with mature planting & in lawn. Covered side passage is a great outdoor space to hide away garden tools. If you were to receive planning for a new detached home on side garden note that there is still enough green space left for the main residence @ No 66.
On your doorstep @ No 66 are a choice of renowned sporting clubs & within walking distance is local shopping centre & services. Kilbogget Park too offers acres of mature green space, sporting pitches, walkways, running track & playground. Public transport links are close by to include DART, LUAS & busy bus routes. Access to M50/N11 is at an ease & direct. Finally fine selections of established schools both primary & secondary levels are too within easy reach & that will satisfy any discerning Purchaser/s.
Substantial side garden c.30m x c.11m
Suitable to create your own design & style
Set opposite park
Looking onto Dublin Mountains
Recently fitted PVC windows & front door
- Secluded front & side gardens, off street parking for 2 cars
Hall c. 3.17 x 2.02m
- Bright entrance hall, original floor boards, neat under stairs storage, recently fitted PVC door
Sitting Room c. 8.43 x 4.05m
- Large open plan room, open fire, dual aspect, carpet, large windows at either end of room
Kitchen c. 4.87 x 2.75m
- Fitted pine units, vinyl floor covering, free standing electric cooker, breakfast area, large window looking at garden
Landing c. 3.00 x 3.61m
- L shaped, hot press
Bedroom 1 c. 2.86 x 2.76m (to front)
- Large single bedroom to front, views of park & Dublin mountains, carpet flooring
Bedroom 2 c. 3.13 x 3.44m (to front)
- Master double bedroom to front, large window, views overlooking Park & Dublin mountains, carpet flooring
Bedroom 3 c. 2.54 x 2.84m (to rear)
- Large double bedroom , original floorboards
Bedroom 4 c. 2.54 x 2.84m
- Large single bedroom, original floorboards
Bathroom c. 1.68 x 3.12m
- 3 x piece suite, partial wall tiling
Back Garden c. 9.60 x 9.70m
- Very private, mature planting, large side entrance
Site potential (S.P.P)
- 30m from front to back
- 11m from gable wall to path
- Ideal for new detached dwelling
- Suitable for storage of large vehicles
- Perfect space to use for extending No 66